[SYD] Mazzer Mini Electronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE [SYD] Mazzer Mini Electronic

Looking for $350, Ideally pickup on Sydney Northern Beaches but willing to post at buyers expense.

Purchased 2012 from local (well known) supplier on 'Sydney Northern Beaches' as a used machine, don't have a manufacture date (no markings).

It is the older non display (non digital display) model, in excellent condition apart from a few marks/scratches on the casing.

Used daily on average 1-2 a day, more at weekends (Typically around 1/2kg week)

Has never missed a beat in the 8 years I have it and don't see why it can't carry on doing the same.

It's been stripped and cleaned for the sale, to ensure no old grains and nasty oils on the threads.

Only selling due to a combination of upgraditis and increased family demand (2 children now thirsty adults...)

A few more pictures of the internals available on request via direct message.

hi AtomicGrog, pm sent

Comment

Have replied to all DM's.

Comment

Hi, having a few people post interest, especially this evening (+3!!!)

There's currently 4-5 interested parties in a bit of a line which I'm working through on a first come basis, dez (posted above) moved to another CS offer ? for keeping it in the family.

A number have asked costs to Melbourne, from what see it's around $55-$60 depending on suburb as a FYI.

If i haven't replied to a message yet apologies, I will do soon.

Comment

Happy to take this off your hands if the other offers fail.

Comment

Originally posted by AtomicGrog View Post
            Hi, having a few people post interest, especially this evening (+3!!!)

There's currently 4-5 interested parties in a bit of a line which I'm working through on a first come basis, dez (posted above) moved to another CS offer ? for keeping it in the family.

A number have asked costs to Melbourne, from what see it's around $55-$60 depending on suburb as a FYI.

If i haven't replied to a message yet apologies, I will do soon.
            Hi, I am from Sydney and able to come pick it up this weekend. Please let me know via PM or SmS My mobile is 04 3222 7618.

Tried to PM u, but seems like system is not allowing me to do so (new account)

Thanks
            CK
            Last edited by ckooi88; 19 hours ago.

Comment

Working...
            X