X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Baratza Sette 270W [MEL]

Hello coffeesnobs,
    Up for sale is a Baratza Sette 270W, selling as I don't use due to having another grinder (Mahlkönig Vario).

This grinder is approx 2.5 years old, has been kept meticulously clean, and is in perfect condition (aside from missing one hopper tab - see picture, which doesn't affect function at all and you can't see it unless you take the hopper off).

It's a great grinder that will treat you well, with inbuilt acacia scales to accurately weigh your dose straight into the portafilter or grinds container (included), ability to preset multiple weights, super fast grind time, etc.

Asking $500, ideally pickup in eastern suburbs Melbourne, but happy to ship at buyers expense (I have plenty of bubble wrap and packaging so rest assured your new baby will be kept safe in transit!)

cheers, Stronglatte

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-0533.jpg Views:	0 Size:	359.8 KB ID:	848874 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-0534.jpg Views:	0 Size:	309.6 KB ID:	848873
    Last edited by Stronglatte; 2 weeks ago.

Note: this is the 270W, which is now called the 270Wi (currently priced at $700), both having the acacia scales built in to get accurate dosing by weight.

Happy to throw in a tiamo shot collar to sweeten the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Stronglatte View Post
      Note: this is the 270W, which is now called the 270Wi
      Stronglatte, for sake of accuracy (and you probably aren't aware) they are different versions. I had a friend with a W who looked at the upgrade. If you update the screen (required for firmware to work) and firmware the becomes similar to the Wi but not quite a Wi.

Comment

338 thanks for clarifying, you’re correct.
        I didn’t intend to mislead, I just wanted to point out that this does have the weighing function, as someone thought it was simply the base 270 model.

Comment

On hold pending sale

Comment

Working...
          X