This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Behmor 1600 [ADL] $175

Hi all. For sale is my Behmor 1600. It has been used fortnightly to roast ~300g of coffee and is in good working condition. Purchased 2012 or 2013 (I can’t remember) and regularly cleaned and looked after. Prefer local sale first. $175
    Attached Files

I’m having trouble attaching additional images. Can email more if requested. Thanks!

Comment

That'll pay for itself in a few months. Good fun and great for people that can only get through a small amount of coffee and don't have a close local source for small quantities. You buy green beans in bulk as they keep for ages and roast to demand (I have one).

Comment

• Ted2013
        Ted2013 commented
        Editing a comment
        As a recent purchaser of a roaster (a Hottop) off another CS member I will second that. By roasting in small batches you will always have fresh coffee if you plan and you can get a wide range of premium green beans from Andy.

I’m interested but in Victoria.

Comment

Originally posted by amberale View Post
        I’m interested but in Victoria.
        Hi there. You are #2 on the interstate interested list. I’ll give it a few days for a local sale first, but I can courier it interstate if that doesn’t happen.

Comment

Thread bump for locals. If no local interest I’ll post it next week. The unit is all boxed up with manuals, and is ready to go.

Comment

I suppose you can't get to the PO for at least a week anyway mate.
            Stay safe over there.

Comment

Originally posted by amberale View Post
              I suppose you can't get to the PO for at least a week anyway mate. Stay safe over there.
              Yep - very true. Will do - thx

Comment

Pop me on the list for interstate interested buyers (I'm in Brisbane)

Comment

Hey mate, I'm Adelaide based (Hahndorf) and keen. are you able to forward me some images.
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by isaacsbate98 View Post
                    Hey mate, I'm Adelaide based (Hahndorf) and keen. are you able to forward me some images. Cheers
                    PM of pictures sent.

Comment

I'm also local and interested mate, I'm in Happy Valley.

Comment

Hi guys. The roaster is sold pending payment to an interstate person. If it falls through, I’ll be in contact.

Comment

Working...
                        X