This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD (NOOSA / SUNSHINE COAST) Profitec Pro T64

Bought in February from Jetblack Espressso and has only seen light home use since.
    Can’t fault the grinder, it’s clean, consistent and easy to use, the only reason I’m selling is I’ve bought a Lagom to better suit my needs (home roasting, constantly changing beans/brew methods).
    Paid $1500, hoping to get around $1000 but am open to offers.
    Happy to meet up for drop off around the greater Sunshine Coast.
    Prefer not to ship but will consider at buyers expense.

Hi MxD, is this a very noisy grinder?

Comment

• MxD
      MxD commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't had much to compare it to, but I never thought of it as being noisy. I guess it would depend what grinder you're currently using as to whether it'd seem noisy or not, I came from a Rocky so it was heaps less irritating than listening to that thing drone on for 30 seconds to grind a dose. The T64 grinds super fast; a 20g double is over in around 7 seconds so it's never really running long enough to be a bother.

Excuse the intrusion into your sale thread. I too can confirm the machine is fast and the powerful motor ( i think 450 w) makes less of a tiresome noise than other grinders i have heard ,..it makes noise but i wouldn't badge it as a loud machine. If you are a one type of brew drinker ( eg only espresso or only filter ) then I can highly recommend

Comment

Hi MxD,

I'm interested in this grinder. I have tried to send you a PM but it says I am not authorised, perhaps because I only just joined CS?

If you can send me a PM perhaps that will get things moving and we can work something out?

Hopefully talk soon.

Thanks!

Comment

• MxD
        MxD commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem, I've sent you a PM.

Please mark this item as sold!

Comment

Working...
      X