This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [MEL] - Hottop KN-8828B + heatsnob

Up for sale due to an upgrade to a 1kg roaster.

Hottop KN-8828B with bean temp probe installed by pullman and with a heat snob. Still have the box and manual.
    It's served me well, but hasn't been touched since I upgraded to the 1kg back in November.

Bought from a fellow CoffeeSnob on here back in 2016 and still has the same caveats from back then:
    - The control panel up/down buttons sometimes don’t register a press, but doesn't seem to happen that often to honest. If you press hard and wiggle the button its generally fine.

A couple of non functional issues with the roaster:
    - one of the heat shield clips fused off so the heat shield grate is a touch loose.
    - a crack in the removable heat shield so that you can bend them away from each other.

The above are honestly no issue as I take the shield grates off ... looks better

Needs a new rear filter (I think they go for around $35 on quick glance) and from memory the top filter i changed out about 10 or so roasts ago - I think the top filters are rated for 100 roasts or so.

Happy to move on for $400. Can courier at buyers cost as i've still got the box, but would prefer pickup - I'm in Bentleigh, VIC.

Just sing out if you have any questions.

Cheers,
    Chris

PM coming your way mate!

Comment

PM’d (character limit)

Comment

I’ll take it pickup not an issue

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

The hottop is now sold.
            Thanks all.