Rocket Giotto Evoluzione V2. Vic country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Rocket Giotto Evoluzione V2. Vic country

Time to move on my Rocket Giotto Evo. Purchased in October 2012 from Talk Coffee in Northcote. Has been fed a diet of softened & filtered water exclusively but I carried out a precautionary descale a few weeks ago. Has not missed a beat & is used basically for between 1 & 3 double shots per day with routine servicing carried out by myself. Body/casing is in excellent condition with the cup tray, drip tray & grate protected from scuffing with clear 3M auto film which can be removed if desired. There are about 6 minuscule "dings" on the GH where over the years I have clumsily tapped the GH with the PF, did try to photograph them but no good. During disassembly for the descale I clumsily broke off one "L" shaped retaining piece from the cup warmer rail, I have superglued it back together & the break is invisible when in place. If the purchaser would like the cup rail replaced I will arrange. I have also fitted timber knobs to the valves & lever which were made by Wilcox Coffee the PF handles I turned up myself all are coated in 2pack auto clear. The Coffee Sensor thermometer in the images is NOT included as it will swap over to my new machine. Accessories [some unused] as per images included plus plumb in kit, pick up or meet part way is preferred otherwise shipping can be arranged with our local Pack And Send franchise. Did get a price to send to Sydney 2044 @ approximately $150, insurance for $2500 was an extra $50.

Price with Wilcox kit & wooden PF handles $2500 [ex Shepparton] or can negotiate a price without & refit originals. Thanks for reading.

Steve M

More images

Comment

Interested in the unit without the modifications and would like to discuss meeting half way. Will PM you.

Comment

PM replied to....

Comment

Ok, will now offer the Evo for sale without the timber bling but it’s OEM knobs and handles @ $2100 plus shipping if required. As mentioned before would prefer not to ship but do a part way drop off/collection even though I still have all the original packaging.

To confirm that this machine is the rotary pumped version that can operate either from the internal tank or plumbed direct and comes with the plumbing kit.

Comment

$2,000......final offer/price adjustment before listing elsewhere. Will also include a triple basket and Cafelat convertible/bottomless SS portafilter with Redgum timber handle.Click image for larger version  Name:	430A5768-1E5A-4A22-B578-6A7727371079.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	290.2 KB ID:	859553

Comment

Had some interest but machine is currently still available.....

Comment

Interested. Based in Sydney will PM

Comment

Working...
                X