X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Near new Niche Zero in White

Hi All,

Up for sale is my near-new Niche Zero in white. It's approximately 3 weeks old, and is basically like new.

I purchased this grinder on a whim, and while it's produced some wonderful shots I've come to realise that single-dosing is just not for me. I tried to love the workflow, but I miss the good ol' hopper. As such I've purchased a Eureka Atom 75, and I need to move this on.

Comes with all accessories (as pictured), manual and original boxes. Sydney pickup, or happy to ship at buyers expense.

Asking for $1,300 ono.

interested, PM sent

Comment

Hi Tronn, sorry it didn't work out for you. A mate of mine was talking about this grinder a fortnight ago just tried him but no answer. Is the warranty transferable? Who did you purchase it from?

Comment

• Tronn
        Tronn commented
        Editing a comment
        That's cool, it was worth the try hey. I really liked the coffee it made, but was just annoyed by all the single dosing stuff...guess I'm just old and set in my ways.

I got it from Niche direct, unsure if the warranty is transferrable. If it's not, happy to email niche on the buyers behalf if something does go wrong (I think they just send out replacement parts if I recall).

338 commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely worth trying and no hassle to do so. Just got onto my mate was at Docs, he has now moved on from the Niche idea, sorry. Good luck with your sale.

Oh my,
      I'm in your spot at the moment. I've ordered the Niche Zero for March 2021 delivery. But at the same time I'm really attracted to the Atom 75.
      I'm thinking of getting the Atom 75 now and then list the NZ when it comes in March.

Anyway, good luck with the sale. Also, how's the shots pulled from the Atom 75 vs the Niche Zero? Which one you like best for the taste? My plan is that I'm gonna sleep on it and see if I'm gonna buy the Atom 75 tomorrow

Tronn Help me make up my mind
      Last edited by machina; 2 February 2021, 09:46 PM. Reason: minor edit

Comment

• Tronn
        Tronn commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Machina,

I only picked up the Atom 75 today, and I've only pulled 1 drinkable shot so far. It wasn't perfect (a little fast...small adjustments on the atom make a bigger change than I expected) so it's probably not fair to compare them. They seemed very close, I think the niche had better body and lasted longer on my tongue, but I think the Atom was a little sweeter.

This is far from scientific, I'm not doing blind tests or anything like that...it's just from memory really.

The atom definitely retains alot more grinds, I didn't purge after one grind change and the shot was all over the place.

Hi Mods,

Can you please mark this as sold.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X