This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD FS: (Orange, NSW - Can deliver to SYD) Eureka Mignon grinder

My Eureka Mignon grinder in white, excellent condition. I know Eureka make several different models now, however when purchased in 2016, it was just called the Mignon. It looks like the equivalent model now would be the Mignon-E or Classico, not sure what the major differences are.

50mm flat burrs, replaced in August 2019
    250gm hopper
    Grind on demand (manual dosing) or timed dosing by adjustable time knob on the side. I only ever use manual mode, but thats just my personal preference.

Comes with manual but I don't have the original packaging.

Asking: $350

Located in Orange, NSW but I have to come to Sydney for work from 8/2 - 12/2 so can arrange delivery/meet up in Sydney to avoid freight costs. Would need to know by Sunday night. Alternatively, am happy to ship at buyers expense.

Check out my other sale - ECM Technika IV Profi Vibe, if you're looking for a machine/grinder combo you couldn't go past these two, am happy to do a good deal for someone looking to purchase both.
    Attached Files

Hi guys,

This is currently down in Sydney - coming back to Orange Saturday. Will do price for $300 with pick up from the Inner West.

Comment

G'day mate, interested in postage to SA. Will PM you

Comment

Hi Admins, this has sold to a friendly fellow CS member. Please mark as sold.

Comment

Working...
        X