X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD FS: Eureka Specialita Chrome - brand new

Hi All,

I am selling a brand new, unused Eureka Specialita grinder, in the more expensive chrome finish. I purchased it from Europe, so it comes with a European plug, and a quite nifty adapter that converts the plug into an AU one.

I originally purchased it ~18 months ago because I wanted a single dosing machine, and these are great for single dosing.

But I then saw a second hand HG-1, which I really wanted to try. It has taken me pretty much since then to really master the HG-1, and get a workflow that worked, was reliable, reproducible and produced consistently good shots with even, consistent extraction. Believe me there were many times when I thought I would never master the HG-1. But I eventually worked out how to get it to produce great consistent shots that didn't involve lots of time with WDT, RDT, and a prayer to the Gods....

So I have decided the HG-1 is my single shot grinder, and the Specialita must go. As much as I would love to keep it - it is a beautifully built, compact grinder, and looks awesome in the chrome.

I've never actually plugged it in. There are a few coffee grounds in the shute, which I presume is from factory testing.

It is a great looking, compact grinder, that is supposedly really quiet, and has minimal retention, so great if you decide to try single dosing.

See https://clivecoffee.com/blogs/learn/grind-retention for s rigorous look at retention and see how good the Specialita is.

In original box, and only been taken out for the photos, and then packed away again.

New price for the chrome versions looks to be around $950-980 or so from what I could find.

Asking $800. Pickup in Melbourne or, since it is in the original box, I can freight at buyer's expense. In the box it weights about 6.8Kg.

Dave

Attached Files

A few more photos.....
    Attached Files

Comment

PM coming soon

Comment

Apologies, please dis-regard the above PM message. It was sent in error.

Comment

Grinder has been sold.

Comment

Working...
          X