X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [SYD] Londinium R24

Hi all,

I am selling my Londinium R24 lever machine (the newest version of LondiniumR includes digital preinfusion) as I will move to Singapore in April and won't take much luggage with me.
    I bought this machine in July 2020, 2 shots a day, the machine is in excellent condition. Already changed to IMS 35mm shower screen commended by Reiss. The accessories include one bottomless portafilter with 2 baskets (14-16g and 18-20g), Londinium distribution tool, distribution funnel and tamper, Esoazzola group head cleaning brush. I have a force tamper as well, it will be an extra $150.

There are some anti vacuum valve leak issues reported from several first patch LR24, when my machine arrived in August I found there is some leak noise, I emailed Reiss and he sends me a replacement valve. However, the noise disappeared before the package arrived, so I didn't change the valve. I will provide the replacement valve with the machine.

Asking for AUD$4500, the price is negotiable. As a reference, the new LR24 machine is about AUD$5800.

Prefer local pickup in northern Sydney, shipping is optional, the buyer needs to cover the cost.

Originally posted by JK700 View Post
    Hi all,

I am selling my Londinium R24 lever machine (the newest version of LondiniumR includes digital preinfusion) as I will move to Singapore in April and won't take much luggage with me.
    I bought this machine in July 2020, 2 shots a day, the machine is in excellent condition. Already changed to IMS 35mm shower screen commended by Reiss. The accessories include one bottomless portafilter with 2 baskets (14-16g and 18-20g), Londinium distribution tool, distribution funnel and tamper, Esoazzola group head cleaning brush. I have a force tamper as well, it will be an extra $150.

There are some anti vacuum valve leak issues reported from several first patch LR24, when my machine arrived in August I found there is some leak noise, I emailed Reiss and he sends me a replacement valve. However, the noise disappeared before the package arrived, so I didn't change the valve. I will provide the replacement valve with the machine.

Asking for AUD$4500, the price is negotiable. As a reference, the new LR24 machine is about AUD$5800.

Prefer local pickup in northern Sydney, shipping is optional, the buyer needs to cover the cost.
    pmed check the inbox

Comment

Offering Perth Western Australia
      Last edited by Ticcio83; 18 February 2021, 10:46 PM.

Comment

338 commented
        Editing a comment
        Crazy, Java posted very eloquently yesterday why they don't allow auctions. I like they are trying to maintain community and not become an eBay.

Javaphiles post:

No that's not the issue. The issue is with public bidding it turns sales into auctions.

Coffee Snobs is not about trying to gouge every penny possible out of a sale as auctions are intended to do. We're more about helping each other with a free exchange of information, by seeing things offered at fair and affordable prices, and supporting the wider coffee community -- from the farmers by buying direct and there-by putting more money into their pockets, via our FairCrack initiative/projects which is approaching its 14th anniversary and $400,000 donated by our users, to the hosting of this site itself with its free exchange of ideas and information and its supplying of incredible beans at great prices.

From our earliest days near 17 years ago when the site was started as a meeting place for a handful of friends to get together to organize splitting a bag of green beans to the present day 58,000+ members from near every country on the planet, Coffee Snobs has always been about community and helping each other out rather than the almighty dollar.

So yeah, no auctions.

• JK700
        JK700 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Ticcio83, your offer is a bit lower than my expectation.

• crazyhakins
        crazyhakins commented
        Editing a comment
        338, my comment about what Barry said has nothing to do with the rules. It’s the attitude. I don’t need a crash course in site rules regarding auctions, but thanks anyway.

Sorry Barry can't PM yet that's why
      been trying to PM a couple of times wouldn't let me yet private message my bid, maybe because I just recently joined . Will delete it and wait 2 weeks , apologize for the post wil wait 2 weeks and try again
      Last edited by Ticcio83; 18 February 2021, 10:41 PM.

Comment

PM sent re force tamper

Comment

hey mate. just sent a PM

Comment

I would be all over this like fleas on a dog if I hadn’t just upgraded.
          SWMBO is great but wouldn’t cope with another one just yet.

Comment

• JK700
            JK700 commented
            Editing a comment
            haha, life is unpredictable, I did not expect I will move to another country when I purchase this wonderful machine.

The machine is pending now

Comment

Working...
          X