Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isomac Mondiale + Breville Grinder (SYDNEY)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Isomac Mondiale + Breville Grinder (SYDNEY)

Up for sale is my Isomac La Mondiale heat exchanger and digital grinder from Breville.

It is a beautiful machine that is equal parts espresso and artwork.
    The circular sides are totally unique, and it has some of the shiniest stainless steel I have ever seen.

This is one handmade machine, put together with real precision and attention to detail.

It has all the fundamentals to make beautiful espresso shots, and froth micro bubbled milk - at the same time.

The stainless steel boiler is a decent size (2.2L) which is larger than a Millennium or Tea, so plenty of steam capacity and heat stability for making many multiple coffees, but it doesn’t take all day to heat up.

My wife is a professional barista and did a full clean once a month. It has been serviced once a year at Di Stefano in Alexandria.

I’d be happy show you around this machine, and demo some great coffee. I'd keep it, but my wife says I have too many machines!

Comes with Single and double handles and baskets, stainless tamper and jug.

Grab a piece of coffee heaven and kitchen art!

price is $1400 for all.

That is one gorgeous looking Machine, I don't care how good your replacement machine is I would be keeping the Isomac just to look at. Maurice

Comment

Thank Birkin7, the only reason for the sale is because I am relocating to Japan. Bit sad to let it go

Comment

Hi
        PMed you
        Thanks

Comment

Private messaged you!

Comment

Working...
          X