This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD ECM Giotto Premium

Selling my ECM Giotto Premium due to an upgrade. It's an e61 Heat Exchanger that I've owned for about 5 years now.

In my care it's been fed filtered water, backflushed daily and also with cleaning detergent fortnightly-monthly.

As an older machine I've replaced:
    1. the Control Box with a brand new Rocket one.
    2. the Ulka EX5 pump (old one was the original!).
    3. the Infusion Valve & Group Head Cam.
    I've also:
    1. added a low water indicator. Removable without a trace if it's not your thing.
    2. (recently) disassembled the group head, cleaned and lubricated it all up nice and fresh.
    An underlying theme of the above is that this machine is very user serviceable. It was a factor in me getting it begin with, and also a sticking point on me moving on to something else.

As a 2004 model it would be impossible to not have any signs of use. It does have scuffs on the group head and some light body blemishes. One of the water tank handles has broken off, but I've never found it to be an issue. It's not as quiet as a brand new rotary machine, but it's also not $4k!

Pickup Wollongong area (NSW)

$1100

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0393.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	251.8 KB
ID:	862487 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0395.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	268.1 KB
ID:	862488 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0394.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	320.8 KB
ID:	862489 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0392.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	338.8 KB
ID:	862490

You have a PM

Comment

Machine comes with 2x portafilters and baskets. Sorry should have included in original post!

Comment

Mods please mark as sold

Comment

Working...
        X