This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourced White Niche Zero

I have a black Niche Zero that I'd ideally like to swap for a white one but also willing to buy your *white* NZ outright so long as it is great condition. Willing to pay around the $1000 mark, more or less depending on condition, plus shipping.

ever thought of just getting it painted to the colour you want?
    It wont be too expensive and you know the history and condition of your own grinder

Comment

• Barry O'Speedwagon
      Barry O'Speedwagon commented
      Editing a comment
      They did that with a horse allegedly called Fine Cotton. Didn't work out too well.

• tompoland
      tompoland commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank JohnA great idea. Some sort of paint shop?

• mthomas87
      mthomas87 commented
      Editing a comment
      If you pull it apart a powder coater should be able to do it for you for $50-100 but not sure how they'd go with the grind numbers. It would be amazing to send it off to Specht in Melbourne and get them to do it up for you (look at the gallery on their website) but that would end up a fair bit more expensive with shipping.
      How would you feel about a panda Niche Zero? Leave the top (with the numbers) black, get the middle powder coated white, leave the bottom black. Could look cool

I happened to be online last night when they went up for sale again and thought of ordering one for you but figured you would have done it yourself!

Comment

• sky42856
      sky42856 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did they have white available? I had a look before the sale started and i couldn't find a white option for AU, only US and UK.

Thanks
      Andy

• mthomas87
      mthomas87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think 80 of each colour released last night

• tompoland
      tompoland commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes mthomas87 was going to order but then thought they are scarce so better to let someone else get their first one rather than me having two.
      Last edited by tompoland; 1 week ago.

Discussion of the release can be found here in the Niche Zero discussion thread in the Grinders forum. And yes, they had white ones for NZ.

Java "Let's keep it on topic please" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Off topic posts have been moved to the Niche Zero discussion thread where they belong...

Java "...and won't get lost" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

There’s one up for sale now, just the one. Hurry

Comment

Thanks MCT where?

Comment

On the Indiegogo site. Gone now sorry. But good idea to keep a look out, I’ve seen a couple come and go today

Comment

• tompoland
              tompoland commented
              Editing a comment
              Good to know thanks. Will keeping checking.

There’s one on now tompoland!

Comment

• tompoland
              tompoland commented
              Editing a comment
              Bugger, thanks JT1 I keep looking like every hour but never see anything. it's like playing whack a mole! If anyone sees a white one and is brave enough to buy on behalf I will, of course, pay you back plus $50 for your troubles. I will keep visiting the site in any event. You never know!

338 commented
              Editing a comment
              Tom, I think this is the first time I have seen or heard of a buyers agent for a grinder!

PS I wonder if people are just posting 'there is one available now to tease you'?

Ha 338 thought of that. "Go Tom go, look everyone how fast Tom runs!". Actually, it's not really a big deal. I mean it's a first world problem when you want a white niche instead of a black one, right?

But ... if I could get one ... mmmm ....

Comment

• Dipendente
              Dipendente commented
              Editing a comment
              I scored one in white, but June delivery is a long way off..... I may lose interest by then as the Mignon XL is proving to be a very capable grinder.

White is the better colour in the pictures, but every other grinder I have owned is/was black and they looked fine.

What don’t you like about the black?

I like the black (a lot actually) Dipendente but my brand new sparkling Decent DE1XL is white and my coffee island is as much about a fashion parade as it is making good espresso so wanting to make them match a little more.

Comment

Scored! Thanks to MCT and JT1 for alerting me to the fact that some may come back up for sale due to cancellations. I kept the order page open in my browser all day and refreshed it periodically. I thought that it would be most likely for one to appear after 5pm AEST because that's around about when they start work in the UK. I bought a UK version but they will ship to Australia for an extra 50 BGP and I figure I'll simply fit a power adaptor and it will be as good as gold.

Which means, that sometime in late June, you will see a six month old BLACK niche zero for sale here :-)

Thanks again to members here for the heads up to keep looking on their order page.

admin

Comment

Working...
              X