This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Kaffelogic Nano 7

Purchased from Alternative Brewing Aug 2019.
    Approximately / averaged out around 1000 roasts / 100g batch size.

Internals were cleaned and the following parts replaced. Roast chamber / top black plastic roast chamber housing, thermocouple / metal thermocouple sheath and has done about 30 roasts since.

Chaff collection lid has a small hole in it from a temp probe which has tape over it, still works fine.
    The chaff collector itself is quite worn but still works fine, both can be replaced at Coffeeparts for around $120.

Comes with original packaging / shipping box, can post at buyers expense / risk.
    Pick up Central Coast or north shore / nth beaches syd.

Price is $500

Not interested in discussions about the roaster.
    Low ball offers will be ignored.

For pics not appearing in original post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210526_202140.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	867302 Click image for larger version

Name:	20210526_203000.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	288.6 KB
ID:	867303

Comment

Looks a very fair price. You might consider clarifying your line 'not interested in discussions about the roaster'.....given that you are selling the roaster. Could come across as implying that you don't want to tell a potential buyer anything further about this particular machine (rather that not wanting to debate the merits of the KL in general....which is what I guess you meant?).

Comment

• Steve82
        Steve82 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Barry, probably more to do with the latter. The machine has been used only by me for the amount stated and my exploits have been fairly well documented on the Kaffelogic forum for anyone to read. People can make of it what they will hence the initial broad statement, I dont really feel like getting into it with anyone.

Pm sent Steve82

Comment

Just updating, if you have PM consider yourself in a queue I am answering PM as they land inbox.

thanks

Comment

Looks to be done pending cleared payment, will update.

Comment

Working...
          X