X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [SYD] Gaggia Classic Pro PID 9Bar

Hi,

Caught the upgrade itch so I'm selling my just recently purchased Gaggia Classic Pro with mods from MrShades.

Usage and maintanence:

The machine is only 6 months old and has gone through only 5kg of beans. An Aeropress filter has always been used at the top of the puck to keep the grouphead clean. Backflushed with Caffetto every two weeks.

Enhancements:

I've taken the time and investment to install the MrShades PID kit for temperature control and stability. Steam pressure is much better than stock as a result as well. The OPV is calibrated to 9 bars. Different springs are included for 12, 9, 6.5, 5 bar extractions.

What else is included:

Also comes with an additional bottomless portafilter and a brand new silicon gasket (not installed).

Asking for $800. I think this is fair given the PID kit itself was $230 plus the other additions but let me know otherwise.

Pick up in Sydney.

Price drop $750.

Comment

Hi there,
      would you consider $XXX for your Gaggia, and also would you consider sending it to Melbourne (postage paid by me)? Do you have the original boxes for it?
      Last edited by Javaphile; 12 June 2021, 05:39 AM. Reason: Price removed

Comment

As per the Site Posting Policy all offers are to be made privately.

Java "Not an auction site" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by optionup View Post
          Hi there,
          would you consider $XXX for your Gaggia, and also would you consider sending it to Melbourne (postage paid by me)? Do you have the original boxes for it?
          I'll accept $700 but prefer local pickup at this stage so you can confirm the machine is fully functioning. I have the original box but not some of the packaging. Any chance you have someone in Sydney who can help?

Comment

Price drop $700 to sell it quick. Lots of value with the PID kit, OPV pressure kit, bottomless portafilter and silicon gasket.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have anyone in Sydney who can help me. I hear Pack and Send are good at sending items securely. If you don't get any interest locally, let me know. I'm still interested.

Javaphile, I tried to message Fong directly but got a "you don't have permission to do this" message.

Comment

• amberale
                amberale commented
                Editing a comment
                Make a few more posts in other threads( I think you need 10).
                You could start with the “my coffee journey” thread.

Originally posted by optionup View Post
              Unfortunately I don't have anyone in Sydney who can help me. I hear Pack and Send are good at sending items securely. If you don't get any interest locally, let me know. I'm still interested.

Javaphile, I tried to message Fong directly but got a "you don't have permission to do this" message.
              Yes will be open to sell interstate if there's no interest locally in a week.

Currently asking for $700.

Comment

Very interested. This is a new account so please PM me. Can pick up over the long weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Chompy View Post
                  Very interested. This is a new account so please PM me. Can pick up over the long weekend
                  Pmed. Let me know if you didn't receive it.

Comment

This has been sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X