This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Zassenhaus Mocha mill HAVANNA

I bought this hand grinder is specifically for grinding fine enough for Turkish Coffee (needs a powder-like fine grind) and it works great. But then the new Mahlkonig X54 from site sponsor Casa Espresso arrived and to my delight, it also grinds fine enough for Turkish Coffee. As a result, I have literally used the grinder only once.

This model is very difficult to get here in Australia and it came from Germany. I paid $165 landed. $100 for pick up from QLD 4567 or $115 posted via AusPost to anywhere in Australia.

Pics below, including amazon advert which is where I purchased from, and link to manufacturers website is here: https://www.zassenhaus.com/produkte/...le-havanna?c=4
    Attached Files

Price drop $85 pick up, $100 shipped.

Comment

• TailorCoffee
      TailorCoffee commented
      Editing a comment
      have you tried this for espresso? would be keen to hear your comparison with the Kinu

Yes indeed TailorCoffee , the Kinu M47 Classic wins easily with brighter flavors especially for lighter roasts but Zassenhaus grinds super fine for Turkish. It does espresso fine but it's no match for the Kinu when is comes to anything but Turkish. But for Turkish it shines.

Comment

Hi I am interested in the Zassenhaus. Can you PM because I am new and cannot send you a message.

Comment

Thanks admin please mark as sold.

Comment

Working...
        X