Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[MEL] Fiorenzato F64 EVO Espresso Coffee Grinder (Black)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withdrawn [MEL] Fiorenzato F64 EVO Espresso Coffee Grinder (Black)

Up for sale is a Fiorenzato F64 Evo Espresso Coffee Grinder.
    I'm the second owner since new, after the previous owner (small cafe) closed. I've put a couple of kg through it using both the 1.5kg hopper and single-dosing through the generous chute opening on-top and have had excellent, consistent results from it. ~4.5 seconds for a 20g dose with no issues with clumping or static whatsoever thanks to those 64mm flat burrs. The F64 EVO can be triggered to dose continuously or two timed presents using either/both the on-screen toggle buttons and/or the portafilter toggle switch. Fan-cooled relative to the ambient temperature and humidity which is conveniently displayed on the colour display in real-time.
    The grinder is presenting really well bar a couple of nicks on the body, and the F64 Evo sticker suffering from peeling on both sides.
    Selling this grinder as I shift the home espresso setup towards a single-dosing specific workflow.

$1000 firm, pick up in South Morang 3752 or couriered at buyer's expense.

First and final bump for this grinder. On Monday 6th September I will re-list this grinder elsewhere. I’d be happy to ship this out Australia-wide free-of-charge for a CS member

Comment

Working...
    X