• Show
Clear All

• Euootu
    replied
    This can be marked as sourced.

Leave a comment:

• sacsnob
    commented on 's reply
    Each to his own, IMO LMLM is more suited to a higher volume office/business setting, where the water in its massive boilers can turn over more quickly. For my limited consumption almost guaranteed I will always brew/steam using the stale water.

• Euootu
    replied
    Originally posted by sky42856 View Post
    Hi Euootu, while I don't have a LMLM on offer, I am considering Bianca and LM as my next potential upgrade. Is there any particular aspect that you think LM trumps Bianca, or any aspect of the Bianca that you did not enjoy? Thanks!
    In reality for most users, the Bianca probably trumps the LMLM in every way, with the exception of perhaps doing commercial quantities of shots. I usually do 5/6 back to back each morning on the V2 Bianca (better steam pressure vs the old Bianca I had) and have never run out of steam or seen a quantifiable difference in brew temperature, so I would think it would have to be a lot more to push it to it’s limits. The needle valve allows for great profiling if that’s your thing, has a shot timer built in, and is a reliable well built E61 machine.

What I like about the LMLM is more the industrial nature of it’s build and the customisable options available for it.

Leave a comment:

• sky42856
    replied
    Hi Euootu, while I don't have a LMLM on offer, I am considering Bianca and LM as my next potential upgrade. Is there any particular aspect that you think LM trumps Bianca, or any aspect of the Bianca that you did not enjoy? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SwedishSteve
    replied
    (removed, please see the rules in the top of the for sale section)

Leave a comment:

• Euootu
    started a topic Sourced WTB [PER ] La Marzocco Linea Mini

WTB [PER ] La Marzocco Linea Mini

I had a custom Linea Mini. It was the 2020
    home connected version with the app. I sold it as I didn’t particularly like the idea of an app to change temperature and other settings. I went back to the V2 Lelit Bianca which is great, but I do miss the LMLM. Ideally I’d like one of the older Linea Minis prior to having the connected features and then would probably look into getting the La Machinist needle valve mod on it.
    Pricing based on the couple that are currently for sale interstate I think I’d be at about 3.5k to 5k depending on year, condition and features.
    If anyone is thinking of upgrading theirs, let me know.
Working...
X