This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [Melb] Mazzer Robur automatic doser Moded

Hey coffee snobs, Up for sale or trade is my 2014 Mazzer Robur automatic which I’ve converted to single dosing. When I purchased it 2 and a bit years ago, I stripped it down, got it professionally powder coated and brought it back to excellent condition. Since then, I make on average 2 coffees a day so really its hardly been used. Reason for sale is we’re expecting a child early next year and moving to a bigger place which unfortunately has lower than average overheads (600mm or so).. Currently, I have the hopper removed and it stands at around 510mm high. Happy to reinstall the doser or leave as is and have youtube videos to show its function and speed of grind (id imagine posting the link here isn’t allowed, so private msg me if interested). Asking around $450 (neg) or will happily trade and put money on top for something like a eureka atom or Eureka mignon specialita. Willing to consider other grinders also. Will consider postage at buys expense and happy to make a small pallet and strap it down for safe postage. The last photo shows the grinder with the doser and the first photo shows the grinder with no hopper and dosing funnel.
    Attached Files

level3ninja just gave me the heads up posting youtube videos are accepted, thanks mate. see attached short clip of the grinder in action: https://youtube.com/shorts/-k1dGNw89MM?feature=share

Comment

PM sent. Cheers.

Comment

Currently pending payment

Comment

Working...
        X