Strega & k30 (Perth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Strega & k30 (Perth)

Strega a touch over 1 year old bought new, excellent condition K30 (mahlkonig but rebadged as Reneka) bought 2nd hand but grinds perfectly, only issue is digital display missing some characters but can still read it fine. Comes with the hopper. Can send more pics if needed. Strega $3000 K30 $1000 Pick up only. Perth.
    Attached Files

Bump - strega $3000 neg.
    k30 - $900 neg.
    Could post grinder interstate for $50
    Could post Strega, but buyer needs to arrange and pay.

Also, I have the cap that sits on the lever, i took it off for looks. Note too that the custom wood naked PF is included (21g basket) plus original single and double PFs with corresponding baskets.
    Attached Files

Comment

No coffee machine on my bench at moment....sold all and using aeropress...
      Must..resist..strega...

Comment

• tompoland
        tompoland commented
        Editing a comment
        You're in Perth. Wouldn't hurt to pop in and see if you like it? (Evil grin emoticon goes here)

Hi Wynton87 any idea how old the grinder is (month and year of manufacture will be on the label) or workload? A pic of the burrs might be helpful for potential buyers. Reason for selling is always interesting too.

Comment

tompoland I think it was used in a commercial setting, so the burrs are probably not the sharpest, but honestly Ive been getting pretty awesome espresso from it so I wasn't in a rush to change them. When I get a free minute ill pull out the burrs and put a pic up.

Comment

• Wynton87
          Wynton87 commented
          Editing a comment
          Reason for selling, wanting to move to a smaller more portable set up, looking at the Argos or potentially Little Londinium

Bump. $800 for the grinder

Comment

Working...
        X