[ACT] ECM V-Titan 64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE [ACT] ECM V-Titan 64

I recently bought this to match my ECM coffee machine which it does beautifully. It is amazing to see it on the bench, produces beautiful fluffy grinds and delicious tasting shots. Absolutely nothing wrong with this grinder, however I have since purchased a single dose setup which better suits my needs so can now pass this grinder onto a new owner to enjoy.

10 months old approx 13kg been through it, titanium flat burrs rated to around 1200kg. 1kg hopper comes standard plus has optional 500g hopper, stainless 500g hopper lid, and hand crafted timer lids for 500g hopper and chute, and the original black plastic lids.

ECM’s flagship commercial level grinder, hand made in Germany. On demand grinder with timed dosing, titanium 64mm flat burrs, Stepless grind adjustment via high quality stainless steel adjuster, no plastic here!

Over $2000 to purchase new, asking $1350 plus shipping.

That's a bargain, should get snapped up quickly!

Comment

Someone wants this beautiful grinder! I will include shipping for $1350

Comment

Very easy and very precise adjustments on the Titan too ... and with titanium burrs you can expect a lifetime of service from the burrs. Plus the lids, from memory, are Tasmanian Olivewood, custom made by an Australian near Perth.

Comment

Working...
        X