Lower Shower / Puck Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Lower Shower / Puck Screen

Hey everyone. Not sure if people want these like I did but I couldn't justify the cost of a BPlus Shower Screen / Puck Screen (around $100 delivered) so when I saw a group buy on another group I ended up buying extras since I thought they needed to be replaced frequently. Fortunately this was not the case as I've used it for 3 months now and they're high quality, and with cleaning there's no clogging in any of the holes.

After shipping and etc it was about $36 each so looking to sell for the same. They're still brand new and sealed. Happy to post these around Australia for $2 w/ tracking or pick up in Sydney.

These are 58.5mm so they will fit precision baskets. I have a 18g VST and it fits perfectly. Others in the group says these are essentially identical to the BPlus - I don't have the other brands to compare so can't comment on their quality but I can confirm these work very well for me.

For those who have no idea what these are, then here's a few reviews from others:
    Review 1
    Review 2

My take on it:
    • Your actual shower screen remains so much cleaner. If you were to flush your machine now, there's a high chance you'll see grinds come out - this puck screen significantly reduces grinds from your puck getting sucked back into your shower screen. I also cleaned my group head on the weekend and it was ridiculous how much cleaner it was compared my previous group head cleaning routines.
    • Apart from easier cleaning above, it means you're less likely to get those sucked up old grinds in your cup everyday!
    • Extraction - If you search around, extraction is apparently much higher from research, and you get a more even extraction - who knows. Honestly I don't have a TDS reader and I haven't done any extensive testing so I won't comment on this. I'm just happy with the above two and if it makes my coffee tastier then even better
    Attached Files
    Last edited by zuroy; 6 days ago.

Great post very helpful thanks zuroy

Comment

I'll grab one posted, PM incoming.

Comment

PM sent 👍🏻

Comment

Have sent you a PM

Comment

Pm in coming

Comment