Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brewer Sale! Kono Origami Tricolate Steepshot Kalita Hario Switch W60 Simplify DD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Brewer Sale! Kono Origami Tricolate Steepshot Kalita Hario Switch W60 Simplify DD

Hey all, I'm streamlining to just using the brewer I learned on first and which still serves me well.

But there are all these drippers that I have tried that produce really interesting and different cup profiles.

It's one of the fun things about manual brewing that I love. Different brewers will suit different grinders and coffees, particularly roast levels. You need to find the brewer that suits your equipment and palate.

Some will accentuate body, sweetness, acidity, mouthfeel, fruitiness...but as with everything in coffee, there are tradeoffs whichever way you go.

Here is the list, prices and photos HERE: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aeNoHPMAF3cmFaum9. All brewers come with at least 30 filter papers, sometimes I will throw in more.
    1. Kono: the classic design, minimises bypass since the ridges are only up to where the coffee bed sits, the filter paper sticks to the walls above the coffee bed. Tokyo 2020 special green edition! $30
    2. Origami: all are in Turquiose, I have 2 small and 1 medium, and all come with the resin holder that is much better than the wooden one. Allows you to brew with cone or flat bed filters. 1 small and the medium are completely unused. All in original packaging. The other small very minimal use. $40
    3. Tricolate: comes still in box, all the rage with Scott Rao and Lance Hedrick, produces very high extraction yield with no bypass. $40
    4. Steepshot: easy to use, produces a full flavoured almost cupping or french press style brew, very satisfying and comforting, takes 30 secs. Produces a very hot cup of coffee as it's vacuum insulated and such a quick brew, so if you like a piping hot cup in the morning with great body and maintaining some of the oils, this is for you. You can add a filter paper if you want a cleaner cup. Have two of these, one used, one completely brand new in box. The used one comes with the 3D printed extra arms that give more stability when resting it upside down on your cup. Promoted by Tim Wendelboe: see https://youtu.be/0SbrozCwuhU RRP in Australia is $120. I'm selling for $50
    5. Kalita Wave dripper: the classic flat bottom brewer. One in stainless steel, one in glass. $30
    6. Hario Switch: immersion steep and release brewer. James Hoffman's "daily driver" see https://youtu.be/QjIvN8mlK9Y if you add the coffee after the water you don't need the Sibarist papers, you will get a great flow. This one is brand new unopened in box (I'm keeping my other one, I love it). $50
    7. Hario W60: the next evolution of the V60. Brew as a V60 or a flat bottom brewer with the insert. Brand new in box. Best beginner pour-over? https://youtu.be/8LDHcU_i9IQ $50
    8. Simplify the Brewer: brand new pour over device, flat bottom but with no need for hacks like putting a mesh strainer at the bottom to stop drain holes getting blocked and clogging flow. See https://simplify.coffee/ $30
    9. December Dripper: take full control over flow rate with variable exit flow and the consistency of a flat bottom brewer. Latest version with the improved gasket that results in no leakage. $40
    Pickup in Melbourne Inner Western suburbs, or Postage $15.95 (having been sending a lot of parcels lately, this is the actual cost of postage).

Thanks for your interest! Remember photos are here as max attachments per post is 5 on this forum: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aeNoHPMAF3cmFaum9

Interested in the hario switch and possibly the origami as well. Will send a PM

Comment

1. Kono
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1. Kono.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	186.5 KB
ID:	892128

2. Origami

Name:	2. Origami 1.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	378.0 KB
ID:	892129

Name:	2. Origami 2.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	220.6 KB
ID:	892130

3. Tricolate

Name:	3. Tricolate.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	198.2 KB
ID:	892131

Comment

4. Steepshot
        Click image for larger version  Name:	4. Steepshot 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	215.0 KB ID:	892133
        Click image for larger version  Name:	4. Steepshot 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	364.0 KB ID:	892134

5. Kalita Wave
        Glass
        Click image for larger version  Name:	5. Kalita glass.jpg Views:	0 Size:	173.9 KB ID:	892135
        Steel
        Click image for larger version  Name:	5. Kalita steel.jpg Views:	0 Size:	208.9 KB ID:	892136

6. Hario Switch
        Click image for larger version  Name:	6. Hario Switch.jpg Views:	0 Size:	238.6 KB ID:	892137

Comment

7. Hario W60
          Click image for larger version  Name:	7. W60 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	313.5 KB ID:	892139
          Click image for larger version  Name:	7. W60 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	253.6 KB ID:	892140
          Click image for larger version  Name:	7. W60 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	200.1 KB ID:	892141

8. Simplify The Brewer
          Click image for larger version  Name:	8. Simplify.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.1 KB ID:	892142

9. December Dripper
          Click image for larger version  Name:	9. DD.jpg Views:	0 Size:	319.3 KB ID:	892143

Comment

Thanks for the photos level3ninja ! I should have thought of that myself...

I also got a question if buying two drippers would postage cost more? No it doesn't...depending on weight...up to 5kg is fine.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi, I will take the Tricolate. PM sent.

Comment

Update: Switch, W60, Origami M, and Steepshot without box sold. Tricolate is still available.

Here is the full list of what is still available:
                DRIPPER QTY LEFT
                Kono 2
                Origami S 2
                Tricolate 1
                Steepshot new 1
                Kalita steel 1
                Kalita glass 1
                Simplify 2
                December Dripper 1

Comment

I can't justify buying more things (my wife's tolerance already stretched) but I am impressed by what you continue to pull out of your closet!

Comment

Yep, it's a classic Spring Clean!

Comment

Working...
                    X