FS: Mazzer Major Electronic Grinder [ADL]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale FS: Mazzer Major Electronic Grinder [ADL]

Purchased new and owned for about 10 years, only used at home for 2-3 coffees per day.

This is not a thrashed out ex-cafe grinder. Shot timer says 9,226, and it has not been around the clock.

Comes with everything it did when new, including box, packaging materials, manual etc. Tamper and tamper stand are unused, grinds catcher tray and hopper have light use only.

Also comes with a mazzer mini hopper, not sure if this will fit in the box for postage.

The grinder works perfectly, never had an issue.

The grinder is originally silver in colour however I had it wrapped in matte black a few years ago to match my coffee machine, it can be peeled off easily as I left all the original stickers on underneath.

The wrap is in almost perfect condition apart from a small tear on the back right hand side as seen in photos.

The original silver was also in almost perfect condition apart from some blemishes as listed below (and I can find the photos):
    - small chip on the back
    - ‎small chips on the left
    - ‎small chip on the front at the bottom right

Located in Adelaide (Goodwood) but would be happy to arrange postage as it comes with the box and packaging materials.

Selling due to upgrade.

Asking $1,100

Click image for larger versionName:	PXL_20220112_115914648.jpgViews:	8Size:	130.5 KBID:	897002

Click image for larger versionName:	PXL_20220112_120021204.jpgViews:	8Size:	124.6 KBID:	897003
    Click image for larger versionName:	PXL_20220112_115856874.jpgViews:	8Size:	128.3 KBID:	897004
    Click image for larger versionName:	PXL_20220112_115946942.jpgViews:	8Size:	123.6 KBID:	897005

GREAT condition. Anyone looking for a workhorse you can't go past a Mazzer.

GLWS.

Comment

Thanks WEBN

Comment

Well heck.....83mm flat burrs, legendary Mazzer build quality, factory dose control and great potential for single dosing if desired, and not a cafe refugee either, which means it's been treated right.....not bad considering what you'll pay for anything else that comes close.
        And you get to hand this on to your grandchildren, lol - probably with the original burrs unless you go the SSP route, lol!

Comment

Thanks Kjarsheim
          not getting a lot of interest on here so I'll probably take it off snobs in a few days.

Comment

Working...
          X