X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD [BRIS] Acaia Orion (Space Grey)

Hi all,

Currently in the process of going through some of my brewing gear to make room for some upgrades. I've used an Acaia Orion as complete overkill at home for single dosing (generally doing a few coffees back to back for company and the household).

With that said, don't really need it anymore - Have attached some photos here; https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jf?usp=sharing

Unit is in pristine condition. Does not have box, but I do have the cables, adapters, etc that came with the doser. Only offering pickup for Brisbane. Do not want any hassles with shipping. Feel free to DM if interested.

Morning BM, as per forum rules you will need to add your asking price, GLWS….

Comment

Originally posted by Mono View Post
      Morning BM, as per forum rules you will need to add your asking price, GLWS….
      Apologies! Updating now.

Comment

Can't seem to update my original post (Complete novice) RRP for these is $1,295 - Currently looking at/ asking for $800.

Originally posted by brewme View Post
        Hi all,

Currently in the process of going through some of my brewing gear to make room for some upgrades. I've used an Acaia Orion as complete overkill at home for single dosing (generally doing a few coffees back to back for company and the household).

With that said, don't really need it anymore - Have attached some photos here; https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...jf?usp=sharing

Unit is in pristine condition. Does not have box, but I do have the cables, adapters, etc that came with the doser. Only offering pickup for Brisbane. Do not want any hassles with shipping. Feel free to DM if interested.

Comment

Hi Brewme,

Would be interested but I’m out of state. Let me know if you change your mind on postage.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by liamo View Post
            Hi Brewme,

Would be interested but I’m out of state. Let me know if you change your mind on postage.

thanks
            Hi Liamo,

No worries, I'll keep this going within Brisbane for a little while first... Really concerned about parcels nowadays either going missing or the goods being damaged and don't want to risk it (hence Brissie pickup).

Comment

Hi mods,

Please mark this one as sold!

Kind regards,

Comment

Working...
              X