[SYD] Bean Cellar, Magic Tumbler, Tamper and etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale [SYD] Bean Cellar, Magic Tumbler, Tamper and etc

Doing a spring clean of all the coffee gear I’ve hoarded over the years. Figured someone might want some of this stuff. See attached for photos and let me know if you have any questions.

1. Bean Cellar ($50) - jars can hold over 40g so it should suit most users. It doesn’t have a one way valve but they’re supposedly air tight so if you’re like me, you’ll probably go through these in 2-3 days so it should be negligible.

2. Magic Tumbler ($20) - copy of the Weber Magic Tumbler. Very convenient way to get grounds into a 58mm portafilter.

3. Precision Tamper ($30) - can’t remember the brand but it’s a very quality tamper with a solid weight to it.

4. 3D Printed Portafilter Stand, Tamper Holder and Dosing Ring ($10) - great for a level tamping station and a tamper holder with dosing ring.

Attached Files

Good price for the Tamper, I just bought a new one from a Melbourne supplier and they are $60 new. Nice weight to it.
    Maurice

Comment

Pickup where? And where is the magic tumbler clone from? Interested

Comment

Hi Zuroy,

is the 3D Printed Portafilter Stand, Tamper Holder and Dosing Ring for 58mm Portafilter ? Thanks.

Comment

• zuroy
          zuroy commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep it's all for 58mm portafilters and 58mm Tampers

Magic tumbler sold!

Comment

Working...
        X