This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Silvia & Rocky Stockist Wanted - MELB

Hi there - Im looking into buying the above machines. If anyone knows of a stockist who can do me a good deal in Melbourne please email me : twang85@gmail.com
    Thanks

Re: Rancilio Silvia & Rocky Stockist Wanted - MELB

Mocopan in preston would be a good place to start. Comming up to mothers day they may well have a good special.

better still contact one of the sponsors im sure they will give you a great deal.

Cheers
    Rich

Comment

Rumours are that the Sylvia is extremely thin on the ground at the moment...and will be for about another month....There has been the odd one on that auction site. Attilio will have some soon....(which means I may be able to scrounge a few also )

Comment

Originally posted by TJ_85 link=1146407101/0#0 date=1146407101
        Hi there - Im looking into buying the above machines. If anyone knows of a stockist who can do me a good deal in Melbourne please email me : twang85@gmail.com
        Thanks
        Hi TJ,

A cheery welcome to you from all of us CoffeeSnobs [smiley=thumbsup.gif]. When youre chasing gear, the first place to look is up on the top l/h side of the home page.... All of our sponsors are listed there and will be only too happy to help out a fellow Snob 8-). All the best and catch you around the boards,

Mal.

Comment

Hey all - Thanks for your welcome and kind help. Im very new to this coffee business and all this info is so overwhelming!! eeek!!!

Comment

You not wrong about confusing. So long as what ever you get you are happy with and are getting great tasting coffees.

It depends on who you are talking to Silvias are a great machine tho. I had one and a Rocky for 18 months or so. Fantastic coffees. Im looking at buying another machine wont be a Silvia. Might go for something a bit better or take a punt and try something different. Im in no rush.

Bottom line is tho in general dept stores tend to know stuff all about coffee machine.

But most of the people here at CS can make a coffee better than 95% Cafes you will go into. Helped of course by the fresh home roasted coffee. ;o)

make sure you let us knwo what and where ya got ya deal of the century

Cheers
            Rich

Comment

Hey TMW

David here...u know who... tell me how u go with the Silvia and Rocky....

Comment

Working...
              X