This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! San Marino CK Compact

Its been along wait but it appears to be coming to an end. I am assured that I will receive my ECM Veneziano next week, after more than 3 months on order, it is  certain to cure my severe case of upgradeitis. So, its time to bid farewell to my beloved San Marino CK Compact. It is about three years old and in excellent condition, it has only ever had filtered water through it and has been lovingly maintained and regularly flushed, averaging about 4-6 cups a day. It recently had  major service, with receipts available. This machine comes with the standard accessories, single and double porta fillers and a blank basket, also has a 9 gram single basket. It does have a minor scuff on the stainless steel casing, thanks to a careless delivery driver, but I think it could be polished out and unless its sitting on an open bench,the mark is not really visible anyway. This is a superb pro-sumer machine which would make any coffee snob proud. It makes consistentlly good coffee and looks fantastic just sitting on the bench.

Asking price is $1,200 (paid $1,950). I am located in Williamstown, Victoria but will deliver to Melbourne Metro area if needed.
    PM for further info or call Grant on 03 9397 6523 or mobile 0412 569 627

Re: San Marino CK Compact for sale

Pictures help too... hint!  

Comment

Computer illiterate. I have pictures, but I cant figure out how to attach them to the ad. Any tips?

Comment

under the reply box is a [Browse...] button.

Click on it, point to where your picture is on your machine and when you post the reply message your image will be there.

If you get stuck just email it to me (andy@coff....) and Ill stick it in for you.

A.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Andy. If all goes well you can now see a picture.

Comment

Due to underwhelming response, price is now reduced to $1,000.

Comment

Wicked picture!

Sounds like a super price too, Im sure you will get a taker looking to upgrade heading into Christmas.

Comment

Thanks Andy, you should see the replacement, ECM Veneziano A1, 24 hours out of the box. Very shiny, I think Im in love with it!

Bart.

Comment

Working...
                X