X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!GONE!! Saeco Via Venezia for sale

Hi Guys,

Due to upgraditis (thanks 2mcm), my Saeco Via Venezia is up for sale.   Single boiler machine is 3 yrs old and in excellent condition.  Robust machine makes very nice espresso with good grinder and fresh beans.

Includes non-pressurized portafilter (as in picture - purchased from Saeco at Greenacre for $47), standard pressurized portafilter, SS tamper, coffee scoop, and 2 packets of descaling agent.

Normally $399-499 new at department stores (and e***bay) with plastic tamper and standard portafilter.

Asking price $190.  Pick up from Sutherland Shire in Sydney.  Will post to other locations for $20 (regular Australia Post)  Please PM if interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Re: Saeco Via Venezia for sale

Hi. do you still have your coffee machine for sale?

Comment

Hey there,

Machine is still for sale and Ive found a perfect size box to package it all up in.   ;D Not the original box though.  If you have any questions please ask.  

Thanks,
      Matthew

Comment

I am putting in a plug for the Via Venezia. They do make very good espresso with a non pressurized portafilter.
        Ours has made over 5000 double shots in 4 years and the only thing I have had to do to it was a simple adjustment of the steam valve.
        Even the grouphead gasket is still OK.

herbie

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Is your machine sold?

Best,

Michael

Comment

Hi Michael,

Machine is still for sale.  Ive been to lazy to try to sell it on that well known auction site.    Let me know if you are interested.

Matt

Comment

Is your machine still for sale as I am interested in buying it - but I live in Adelaide SA - would of course pay for postage.

Comment

Hi Sandy,

Yes machine is still for sale.  No problem in posting to Adelaide.  Ive sent a PM to you with some details.

Thanks,
                Matt

Comment

Re: Saeco Via Venezia for sale- withdrawn 1/4/07

Machine no longer for sale. Ive given it to a family friend. The non pressurized portafilter and stainless steel tamper are still available however. $45 + $10 postage to Anywhere in Australia. Please PM if interested.

Thanks,
                  Matt

Comment

Working...
                  X