!!SOLD!!

This Silvia killer has the following specifications:
    Boiler capacity- 0.4 litre
    Fresh water tank- 1.7 litre
    Voltage- 230 v 50 Hz.
    Wattage- 1100 w
    Dimensions (W x D x H)- 210 x 270 x 390 mm
    Weight- 12 kg

Solidly encased in a polished stainless steel frame, the Botticelli II raises the bar on home machines with two commercial group handles and filter baskets included in the package and a brew head temperature gauge added to the front control panel.

The group design is the same as the commercial machines by ECM including the Raffaello and is based on the legendary Faema groups.

The temperature gauge shows when the group is pre-heated and ready and the professional has an accurate tool for brew temperature surfing and finding the correct sweet spot.

The ECM Boticelli II/T is a machine both for the serious espresso fanatic looking for commercial grade results and quality at an affordable price.

Re: For Sale- ECM Botticelli  (2 remaining)

OK then I am going to do it.

Theres a review at http://www.coffeecrew.com/content/view/337/1/ for anyone else who might be interested in getting the last one of these machines (thats if any are still available).

Comment

Re: For Sale- ECM Botticelli / Giotto Classic barg

after begging to the wife, consider another gone!!!
      bye bye instant coffee!

thx 2muchcoffee!

Comment

Originally posted by sparro link=1171939458/0#3 date=1172398384
        after begging to the wife, consider another gone!!!
        bye bye instant coffee!

thx 2muchcoffee!

My sincere thanks for your support, sparro!

I am sure that your partner will love you even more when she has that first god shot!   8-)

Chris

Comment

SOLD....the sideboard has been cleared, the old Gaggia retired, ready for the Botticelli...
          let me know for of payment etc

Comment

Re: 2 more!- ECM Botticelli bargains

We have managed to secure a further 2 ECM Botticelli demo models.

These are as new and will also ship with 12 months parts and labour warranty.

They have been reduced by 25% from $999 to $749 + shipping if required.

Anyone want one?

Comment

thx 2much!

Our Bott2 is on the kitchen table with the rocky doseless, and we are very happy!

cheers
              and thx again for the fast response, up from Melbourne and delivered in less than 24hrs!!

Comment

Fantastic Sparro!

Enjoy the journey

Chris

p.s- These last 2 units will definitely be the last of the batch for this year. This type of stock appears every year and weve been fortunate to be able to get it...Grab one now if you want one or once theyre gone....

Comment

Hey 2muchcoffee,

Im thinking of purchasing my first espresso machine, and am undecided which to get. Up until now I was toying with either the Rancilio Silvia, or the Sunbeam 6910. How does the Botticelli compare to those two?

Do you have a physical store where I could see these machines, or is it mail order only?

Regards,
                  bean_junky

Comment

Originally posted by bean_junky link=1171939458/0#8 date=1172657136
                    Hey 2muchcoffee,

Im thinking of purchasing my first espresso machine, and am undecided which to get. Up until now I was toying with either the Rancilio Silvia, or the Sunbeam 6910. How does the Botticelli compare to those two?

Do you have a physical store where I could see these machines, or is it mail order only?

Regards,
                    bean_junky
                    Hi Junky- there is a link to a good review above. You may like to have a read.

You will need to decide between boiler or thermoblock strategies. If its boiler you want, then the Bott will do the job well. These units will not be used as demo models. If one is still available on Friday, youre welcome to view the machine. We obtain Silvia stock to order...

regards

2mcm

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1171939458/0#9 date=1172667528

Hi Junky- there is a link to a good review above. You may like to have a read.

You will need to decide between boiler or thermoblock strategies. If its boiler you want, then the Bott will do the job well. These units will not be used as demo models. If one is still available on Friday, youre welcome to view the machine. We obtain Silvia stock to order...

regards

2mcm
                      Thanks 2mcm. I read the review, and it sounds like an impressive machine. Where are you located if I want to come and see the machine?

Thanks again for replying.
                      bean_junky

Comment

Originally posted by bean_junky link=1171939458/0#10 date=1172741464
                        Thanks 2mcm. I read the review, and it sounds like an impressive machine. Where are you located if I want to come and see the machine?

Thanks again for replying.
                        bean_junky
                        bean_junky- We have showroom facilities in Northcote. If youd like to give me a buzz we can arrange a time...

2mcm

FYI all, 1 unit remaining

Comment

I would love one but alas do not have the cash.

I must start saving for next year.

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!!- ECM Botticelli bargains

ALL SOLD

Comment

Working...
                            X