Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee Roaster for Sale - Excess to needs..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Roaster for Sale - Excess to needs..

Ive got a 5kg/batch electric roaster for sale if anyone is interested, pls PM me for details.

Its near new computer controlled halogen heater with automatic water quenching and 10 roast profile selection plus manual mode.

Price new ~ $30k ... selling - $15k ..

Re: Coffee Roaster for Sale - Excess to needs..

I would have hoped that a $15k roaster would at least get a photo with the for sale ad.

Better if its a few photos showing the results too.

Comment

haha i have a car for sale, it goes pretty good, was $30k some time in the past, asking $15k :P

Comment

Maybe you 2 should organise a swap

Comment

Posted on April 1st .................

no follow up replys, no photos

hmmmmmmmm

Belinda

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1175404851/0#1 date=1175697238
              I would have hoped that a $15k roaster would at least get a photo with the for sale ad.

Better if its a few photos showing the results too.

Particularly since he has previously had for sale a HOTTOP and 1.5kg roaster without photos http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1170993484/13#13

Comment

Originally posted by Wired link=1175404851/0#6 date=1176077840
                Particularly since he has previously had for sale a HOTTOP and 1.5kg roaster without photos http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1170993484/13#13
                I think that CS member "rice" bought that hottop; were going to hopefully fire it up tomorrow and do a head-to-head with Petes gene caffe, so whilst its fair enough to be suspicious, I think we shouldnt be too gung ho. Nonetheless, I cant imagine anyone parting with $15k based on a one-line description. For all that we know, its a giant popcorn popper.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Originally posted by luca link=1175404851/0#7 date=1176081629
                  Nonetheless, I cant imagine anyone parting with $15k based on a one-line description. For all that we know, its a giant popcorn popper.
                  Luca
                  The seller has not been online since 1st April when this was posted.

It does sound like a giant popcorn maker from the brief description.

It would take some major electrical/halogen power to do 5 kg in a single go.

Belinda

Comment

At this time of the year it could also be that hes on holidays, though youd hope that he would have mentioned that....

Comment

Originally posted by luca link=1175404851/0#7 date=1176081629
                      I think that CS member "rice" bought that hottop...
                      Twas me!!!

If anyone wants camelots email address, pm me.
                      He is not some fly-by-night googlebot or internet shyster based out of Hong Kong (sorry Paul Pratt) selling iPods and mobile phones... Based out of Sydney and is a commercial roaster.

The item was as described, in working condition and carefully packed for the trip from Sydney to Melb. He was good to deal with when I bought the hottop and could have made a few bucks extra on postage but didnt (as he gets corporate courier rates, which is like peanuts!!).

Comment

if youre looking for a bargain forget that roaster, I offer you the opportunity to purchase 1 odd dog chewed shoe, was $100, asking ... $1,000 ..... :-/

Comment

Hey Rolley - was it really the dog? Your youngest looks like he (?) might be at an age where that shoe could look pretty tasty

Comment

hahaha nice one Dennis!! ;D
                            Well actually the dogs and the boy are partners in crime, he throws the shoes outside when were not looking and the dogs do the dirty work.. sneaky sneaky sneaky...

Comment

Given that this one is so far off topic, I had thoughts of splitting it, but couldnt see an appropriate place to do so...Any interested party can PM or contact otherwise the vendor to express interest...So Ill lock it down for now.

We mods would appreciate if posts in the for sale section could be kept on topic

2mcm

Comment

Working...
                              X