This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought!: Minore II and Mazzer Mini Package Deal

I am seeking offers for the package purchase of a Minore II with a Mazzer Mini (possibly with timer - not sure on this part) Manual (all New of course). I live in Newcastle NSW. So suppliers please feel free to PM me with your offers, freebies, delivery costs, free beans, warranties, after sales service etc.,  or whatever and Ill consider them all....

Re: WTB: Minore II and Mazzer Mini Package Deal

PM sent- please note that Mazzers are pretty much unavailable in Australia at present....We have one only mini manual and its allocated to HX/Dual boiler packages only....

Chris

Comment

Im hearing that the Minore II is prone with problems and may not be the ideal dual boiler to go to at this time. I must say I do like its looks but whats under the bonnet and reliability are also very important. Anyone have one and like to advise any problems they may have found. I need one with a resevoir nice size i.e. large boiler and a tank around 2.4 - 3 litres. Im thinking the Giotto may be a bit outside my price range.... suggestions?

Comment

There are lots of machines other than the Minore and the Giotto! The Maver Marte, Expobars and Diademas spring to mind. You might want to talk to some of the vendors to get a feel for their various merits. Chris sells everything; we sell everything except the diademas. Di Bartoli will also have a bunch of stuff around.

As Chris said, mazzer minis are pretty tight at the moment. We have a bunch of "Rio" branded mazzer super jollys that we would be prepared to package with HX machines at a competetive price. If you PM me your phone number, Ill be happy to give you a call outside business hours.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Isnt a Minore II an Expobar also known as Brewstar or similar....?

Comment

Originally posted by adamant link=1179049936/0#2 date=1179099654
            Im hearing that the Minore II is prone with problems and may not be the ideal dual boiler to go to at this time. I must say I do like its looks but whats under the bonnet and reliability are also very important. Anyone have one and like to advise any problems they may have found. I need one with a resevoir nice size i.e. large boiler and a tank around 2.4 - 3 litres. Im thinking the Giotto may be a bit outside my price range.... suggestions?
            The Expobar eb-61 lever represents fantastic value at significantly under $2k...We are presently offering "pimped" versions with cool touch steam wand and cup rails from the Minore II...With pump and boiler pressure adjusted to spec. this machine is a bargain...The simplicity of the build will lead to very reliable service...A few CSers own these and Im sure all are thrilled with them...You can package this with a good grinder and still come in under Giotto pricing...

Originally posted by adamant link=1179049936/0#4 date=1179100625
            Isnt a Minore II an Expobar also known as Brewstar or similar....?
            Yes- Brewtus II in the US and Barista Minore II here....

2mcm

Comment

Originally posted by Veneziano Caffe link=1179049936/0#3 date=1179100093
              There are lots of machines other than the Minore and the Giotto!  The Maver Marte, Expobars and Diademas spring to mind.
              Hey dont forget the Bezzeras...

Comment

Hi Adamant,

A PM just sent. For you and any other CSs seeking a Mini Mazzer, Di Bartoli still have few Manual models available in stock, ready for an immediate delivery! Please PM us for prices.

Ofra

Comment

Big thanks to Ofra and Chris for all the most helpful advice.... my head doesnt hurt anymore as I finally made a decision and went with a Makin HX and a Mini Mazzer with a Pullman. Now to learn to drive it all... I dont think the missus knows decaf also comes from coffee beans (thats what she drinks) so Ill have to get some and grind them up and put them in a cannister so the Mazzer works on real coffee.... Shhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Hi adamant - my partner drinks decaf too, so have a suggestion for you. Rather than grind and store in a cannister, keep the beans whole till you need them, get a good hand grinder, and pass it to her when youre about to make coffee!

Comment

Geez thats a bit cruel isnt it..... Id have to go get another grinder...

Comment

Originally posted by adamant link=1179049936/0#10 date=1179218134
                        Geez thats a bit cruel isnt it..... Id have to go get another grinder...
                        I use my KS for alternate beans adament....A rocky is a good #2 as well 8-)

2mcm

Comment

Not being totally in the lingo what does KS mean? All I can think of is Kitchen Sink but Im sure thats not correct.
                          AdamAnt

Comment

Originally posted by adamant link=1179049936/0#12 date=1179230471
                            Not being totally in the lingo what does KS mean? All I can think of is Kitchen Sink but Im sure thats not correct.
                            AdamAnt
                            See:

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1176798866;start=all

Comment

Working...
                            X