This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! Compak K-3 Elite, still under warranty

Late 2006 I sold my old machine with integrated grinder, and the Compak K-3 Elite took the place of the grinder I had. Through various delays and permutations I ended up with a Mazzer Mini as well, and since I only need one grinder, one has to go.

I have been very happy with the Compak over the months and the decision to let it go in preference to the Mazzer was a very difficult one, predominantly because the Mazzer more suits the dosing technique Ive picked up on the commercial Mazzers at Epic. Both unit have their strengths and weaknesses but I can only keep one.

This unit is silver in colour and was sold by Talk Coffee and is under warranty until November 2007. It has had light domestic use during this time; as a guess it would have ground 5-10kg of coffee, possibly less.

New price is around $630; Im shifting back to Adelaide in the coming weeks and dont want to take more than I need, so Im prepared to let it go for just $430 plus shipping if required!

This is a great opportunity to get a commercial quality grinder in as-new condition and without breaking the bank! Get in with a top unit from day one or upgrade your cheapie and enjoy the quality that comes from a well built burr grinder. Prevent upgradeitis today!

More info on this grinder can be found at http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1163235531/7#7

Re: FS: Compak K-3 Elite, still under warranty

wow....bargain!! If only I had the money....

If someone buys from Melbourne, easy access to warranty and repairs if ever it breaks down...which I highly doubt.

Comment

This is also a collectors item as all Compaks are now champagne coloured...There are very few black and silver ones in Australia....Talk Coffee will transfer warranty to the purchaser...

Chris

Comment

champagne is an ugly colour in my opinion.....would look awesome next to my silver mazzer mini

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1181208737/0#3 date=1181211249
          champagne is an ugly colour in my opinion.....would look awesome next to my silver mazzer mini
          you know you want it. dedicated cupping/plunger or perhaps as a decaf grinder.

Comment

Ill TAKE IT!
            PM sent.. (pending Telstras crap internet connection).

Comment

Originally posted by muppet_man67 link=1181208737/0#4 date=1181211636
              I dont drink decaf! Not even fresh roasted SWP :exclamation [smiley=undecided.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by Wushoes link=1181208737/0#6 date=1181213635
                Originally posted by muppet_man67 link=1181208737/0#4 date=1181211636
                I dont drink decaf! Not even fresh roasted SWP  :exclamation [smiley=undecided.gif]
                is it a matter of principal or you just dont like the taste.

Comment

Pending sale... looks like I should have charged a bit more for this one! :-[

Below is the only cosmetic mark I can find on the unit. Think theyve been there from new though.

Comment

I cant see anything Greg...just ground coffee!

Gee...probably the fastest sale on CS! I wouldve made it faster if I had the cash on me now :P

Comment

Curses !! Posted at 19.32 sold at 20.20 ! Whens a person supposed to leave the computer for a quick espresso .
                      hotdog

Comment

Originally posted by hotdog link=1181208737/0#10 date=1181279521
                        Curses !! Posted at 19.32 sold at 20.20 ! Whens a person supposed to leave the computer for a quick espresso .
                        hotdog
                        I know what you mean.
                        Made worse by the fact that I was at the computer at the time, but doing other stuff.

Comment

Technically its only been posted as sale pending. Perhaps theres yet hope for yall! ;D

Java "Hope lives on!" phile
                          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hmmm... OK. Ill take a number and go over there with the rest of the standby hopefuls :-)

Comment

I couldnt believe it, I was right in the middle of trying to convince wifey that if I grab this one I would NEVER want to upgrade when all of a sudden it was gone : (I suspect I would not have won though)

On the up side there might be a rocky coming up soon unless gruff has other plans for it

Comment

Working...
                              X