X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 SALE WEGA MINI NOVA WX

Good People of the CoffeeSnobs Forum.

A client ordered a Mini Nova WX from us.

He subsequently decided not to buy.

The machine is BRAND NEW, received only a week ago into our showroom.

It is the ROTARY PUMP model with water connection required, and has an E61 group head.

His loss your gain...our only requirment is to recover our costs....it has to go as it is not part of our normal range (as you know we import our own excellent Diadema Junior and Unico Splendor models).

If you are genuinely interested please telephone 02 6280 7511 and ask for me and we can discuss the price and our terms. Please do not send emails or PMs about it. Suffice to say its a regular, compact sized, 1 group semi-commercial heat exchanger machine with rotary pump requiring water connection. The body is stainless steel. We have already completed the pre delivery service, run and test, and it is ready to go.

This is a golden opportunity to pick up a "quasi" 3 thousand dollar machine for a very very nice price. If there is no interest here it will be offered elsewhere.

Here is a photo but please note I am a coffee merchant not a photographer!  ;D

Regardz,
    FC.

Oh almost forgot....we have the water connect / filter kit which includes the 350 kPa water pressure reduction valve, john guest quick fit connectors and lines, filter bracket, anti scaling, anti odour & anti particle filter with simple bayonet connection.....so all that is required to go from "go to whoa" from the tap to the water inlet line of the machine, and to make fitting very very easy.

Re: 4 SALE WEGA MINI NOVA WX

What a purdy beast! Does anyone know if these have the same overheating issues as the San Marino compact series? I would think not since theyre a different group.

Also others may be interested to know whether or not these can be run from a separate water tank or whether they demand a pressurised mains supply.

Greg

Comment

WOW! Dead sexy.....This is a great opportunity CSers....When you think an Iberital Handy is $3k, Id spend my hard-earned here for sure...

Good luck with the sale FC...

Chris

Comment

Thanks for that Chris.

Greg,

all ***modern*** water pump machines (rotary or vibrating) will happily pick up water from an external container and make coffee, as long as the pressure is adjusted to suit (there being no "boost" when it is not connected to the mains).

The "problem" lies in whether the CPU in individual brand/models of this compact size will switch on the water pump when the boiler auto fill is activated.....some machines rely on mains pressure to auto fill, others switch on the pump just like when coffee is being brewed.

After all that...sorry but I cant answer your question ie, I dont know whether you *could* use this machine with an external water container or not, as I dont know whether it is the type that does start the pump when auto filling the boiler.

But remember, the machine is intended to be connected to the mains, so the issue really isnt of any consequence for this model.....

Regardz,
        FC.

Comment

A quick reminder that this special has a CoffeeSnobs "exclusivity" time limit.

Ill make it Friday of this week after which if its still unsold, it will be offered elsewhere.

Regardz,
          FC.

Comment

Just a quick question - how do you activate the hot water tap?
            I have seen the same machine with the 3 switches on it one for brew one water, and I cant work this one out from looking at it, it seems only to have a power switch and a brew switch?

Thanks
            John

Comment

Switch with the light below it is the hot water switch. The power switch is obscured by the group/PF in the picture.

Comment

Thanks for that Nunu, you are quite right.

As has been noticed, this machine does differ from the ones commonly found depicted on the net. But its also brand new stock ergo latest and greatest...

Regardz,
                FC.

Comment

It looks nearly identical to a San Marino CKX (given theyre both produced by CMA), but with a standard grouphead instead of E-61, a slightly older version of steam knob, and SS rails instead of the bit of trim around the cup warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresh_Coffee link=1185426619/0#0 date=1185426619
                    Good People of the CoffeeSnobs Forum.

A client ordered a Mini Nova WX from us.

He subsequently decided not to buy.

The machine is BRAND NEW, received only a week ago into our showroom.

It is the ROTARY PUMP model with water connection required, and has an E61 group head.

His loss your gain...our only requirment is to recover our costs....it has to go as it is not part of our normal range (as you know we import our own excellent Diadema Junior and Unico Splendor models).

How does this machine compare to Minore II , Galatea, ECM Veneziano etc.

thanks, Craig.

Comment

Originally posted by nunu link=1185426619/0#8 date=1185776837
                      It looks nearly identical to a San Marino CKX (given theyre both produced by CMA), but with a standard grouphead instead of E-61, a slightly older version of steam knob, and SS rails instead of the bit of trim around the cup warmer.
                      I think it is an E-61 Group nunu,

Its just shrouded with s/s sheet metal to give the machine a "sleek" look.... Group Detail

Mal.

Comment

Be nice to have some lazy dollars lying around, wouldnt it? Ray

Comment

I think Mal is correct here. I occasionally use one of these at the
                          office, it definitely behaves like an E61 m/c -- cooling flush, preinfusion
                          etc.

A very nice machine to use. Im surprised its still around ...

Comment

I would love it but I have empty pocket syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by coastal coffee link=1185426619/0#9 date=1185798434
                              How does this machine compare to Minore II , Galatea, ECM Veneziano etc.

thanks, Craig.
                              Probably more directly comparable with full commercial machines rather than Pro-sumer machine styles Craig.... its a VERY capable machine in every respect,

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                              X