X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! For sale! Silvia+Gino Rossi auto+ acc

Hello to all,
    Yeah, its crazy, but its real. ;D i call it as an Ultimate SUPER all-in-one shopping-trouble-free huge-saving coffeesnob package for the person who is lazy but smart.
    The reason i selling all of them is that i got a job offer oversea,and i would be going away for...... :-/ i dont how long it would be, but it must be interesting.......
    Okey, back to the topic. ive owned the Silvia and Rossi for couple of years now, both are still in excellent working condition. You must respect the Italian, and i love Dolce as well...... :-?
    For the silvia, its not the latest version, but theres no big difference. i reckon its more solid in terms of quality. it comes with two standard baskets, i bought an extra Marzocco basket and a steel tamper.
    with Rossi, its an automatic commercial grinder. it might a bit big for home use, but better than cheap plastic one. for the detail of Rossi, you can google it as Gino Rossi CC45A.
    Okey, here comes the roasting stuff, crazy popper and Digitech multimeter, about the multimeter,i think its the same type as Andys bulk order before, QM1538. Both of these are working properly. theres some scratches inner plastic surface of the popper as you can see in the photo, but i dont think i need to explain why or how it happened. 8-)
    Okey , lefts you can see in the photo, like choc shaker, jug, thermometer, measure glass, espresso cups...... there might some others not in the photo, like roasted bean storage bag,
    Finally, the most exciting one, my green bean collection. theres around 19 different kinds of beans, most of them i bought from beanbay here, some from other sites and shop. i dont know if you guys want me to list them one by one, its a tough work!!
    i skip here, you guys can ask. its about 22~25 Kgs in total. the big quantity beans are yellow bourbon, pearl mountain, monsoon malabar, butter beans cream, Eth. limu, suawesi torasah. they are over 2 kgs. the others are 1 kg or 500g.
    i prefer someone to take it all, The total cost of all is A$ 1100. if nobody interested, i might consider to break it up, but it would take time.
    for the whole pack, i dont think i can post to you, too heavy! local pick up only. items located around city of sydney.
    thanks,
    heres the web link of all the photos
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/11200709@N05/

Re: For sale! Silvia+Gino Rocci auto+ accessories

Help!! i cant attach the photo in the post!!
    Anyone can teach me how to do it ??

Comment

Gday MAXIE,

Nice bit of kit 8-) youve youve put up for sale there. How many photos you would like to post up will determine the best way to do it, e.g.

Just one photo..... Edit your photo so that the maximum size is about 640x480 pixels and about 50KB max file size, then using the Browse... button below, migrate to where the file is stored on your hard drive and when you post the file it will be automatically uploaded.

Several photos..... Upload your photos to one of the many photo hosting websites to be found, like "Photobucket" or "Flickr" for example and then all you do is copy the URL of each photo from the hosting site and paste it between the Image Tags created when you select the third button from the left in the top row of buttons above. You just do this for each photo you want to link to and it will automatically download into the post each time it is loaded into a browser window.

Hope that helps you out a bit ,

Cheerio,
      Mal.

Comment

Hi Maxie,
        Wow, that is some supper package! Maybe its the lazy side of me that makes it appealing ;D Im pretty much just starting out and this looks like a good opportuntiy.

When are you off OS? Im in Melbourne but do get up to Sydney from to time or could possibly arrange some family up there to pick it up perhaps. Ideally though itd be nice to have a look!

Cheers, James

Comment

Strewth! Just saw the Rossi, Id better make sure itd fit in my kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by Mal link=1186666362/0#2 date=1186671486
            Gday MAXIE,

Nice bit of kit 8-) youve youve put up for sale there. How many photos you would like to post up will determine the best way to do it, e.g.

Just one photo..... Edit your photo so that the maximum size is about 640x480 pixels and about 50KB max file size, then using the Browse... button below, migrate to where the file is stored on your hard drive and when you post the file it will be automatically uploaded.

Several photos..... Upload your photos to one of the many photo hosting websites to be found, like "Photobucket" or "Flickr" for example and then all you do is copy the URL of each photo from the hosting site and paste it between the Image Tags created when you select the third button from the left in the top row of buttons above. You just do this for each photo you want to link to and it will automatically download into the post each time it is loaded into a browser window.

Hope that helps you out a bit ,

Cheerio,
            Mal.
            HI, Mal
            Thanks a lot! its really helpful. i didnt notice the small image button there last night , i got it now. though its not working for some reason, i put a hyperlink in the post that you can see all my photos at flickr. is that Okey?

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIE link=1186666362/0#5 date=1186733192
              i put a hyperlink in the post that you can see all my photos at flickr. is that Okey?
              Absolutely MAXIE,

Will be a great start-up kit for some lucky CSer,

Cheers,
              Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by jumbuck link=1186666362/0#3 date=1186685224
                Hi Maxie,
                Wow, that is some supper package! Maybe its the lazy side of me that makes it appealing ;D Im pretty much just starting out and this looks like a good opportuntiy.

When are you off OS? Im in Melbourne but do get up to Sydney from to time or could possibly arrange some family up there to pick it up perhaps. Ideally though itd be nice to have a look!

Cheers, James
                Hi, James.
                thanks for support! im lazy man too, thats why i ganna give them away together. ;D
                im leaving in two weeks, but might sooner or later.
                i already upload the photos at flickr, you can check it out, heres the link:
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/11200709@N05/
                if you wanna have a look in person, we can arrange time.
                About the Rossi, you can change a lower hopper that fit properly. i dont think its a big problem.
                cheers!
                Max

Comment

Re: For sale! Silvia+Gino Rossi auto+ accessories

Just buy a bigger kitchen with the savings.

Nice package deal.

Comment

Hi, everyone
                    Im going to break up the package for sale as im leaving soon.
                    the marked down prices here:
                    silvia $470 (include steel tamper, extra Marzocco basket, jug,thermometer, measure glass, espresso cups)

G.Rossi CC45A $350
                    Crazy popper $20
                    Digitech multimeter $25
                    green beans bulk $150 (also sold separately)

prices negotiable, also posting and COD available
                    photos : http://www.flickr.com/photos/11200709@N05/
                    cheers,
                    max

Comment

Where do you live maxie?

Comment

could you pm me where in sydney you are?

Comment

Nooooooooooooo

Comment

Beans are mine. [smiley=evil.gif]

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1186666362/0#13 date=1187090953
                              Beans are mine. [smiley=evil.gif]
                              Not fair TG - I was replying to Robusto, doing the right thing, trying to explain your 10/10 post and in the meantime you snaffle the beans! :P ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X