This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Bezzera BZ99 single group

Thanks to site sponsors di bartoli and due to a recent spate of up-gradeitis, I am now the proud owner of a new single group Bezzera Domus Galatea!

Which means that Bazza my faithful Bezzera BZ99 is up for grabs

The machine is around 5 years old, it has been stored for 2 of those years, and is in excellent working order

There are no surface marks or scratches on the machine, although the group head has some slight blemishes, and the green plastic push button for coffee extraction has a crack in it.  The Bezzera is also fitted with a bar pressure gauge for caffeine purists!

CSs are welcome to try before you buy, although, the machine is boxed and ready for collection only from Hampton, or arrange transportation at your own cost

Included are a single and double portafilter both with some surface scuffing due to regular usage

The machine was serviced 10 months ago and de-scaled, and had a new vibration pump and seals replaced at that time

Feel free to contact me on 0414-444-220 in relation to same and Im happy to email photos to interested parties

Asking price is $1000

Cheers,

Pat

Re: FS: Bezzera BZ99 single group espresso machine

heres another look im still getting used to this uploading bizzo!

Comment

close up of external pressure gauge

Comment

Thanks to all who expressed interest - this item has now been sold!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X