Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!SOLD!!: Minore 2, Mazzer Mini Complete Setup!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!: Minore 2, Mazzer Mini Complete Setup!

Ive been putting this off for weeks, its an incredibly hard post to write.

Were moving into the city, into a small one bedroom studio, where there just isnt room for brewtus  

So, I have for sale MY ENTIRE SETUP!

1 x expobar minore 2 (brewtus)
    - with modified (filed lugs) La Marzocco angled PF
    - original PF with steel blind filter
    - original double basket, la marzocco double, and a tripple
    1 x mazzer mini manual doser
    1 x sunbeam bang bang knockbox
    1 x pullman tamper

Also included:
    6 x macchiato glasses
    2 x white lavazza espresso cups (nuova point)
    4 x brown nuova point cappuccino cups (nuova point)
    1 x apron
    2 x cleaning brushes
    1 x espresso cleaner
    1 x tamp mat

Anyway, its all for sale, and to make it easier for me, Id prefer someone to take the lot, or at least the majority. Splitting this almighty setup will break my heart. I try not to be materialistic, but damn, Im so proud of it. Ive had some amazing coffees from these guys, I used to spend hours getting that perfect shot.

Its about 12 months old, give or take, and Im after $2000 for the lot! Prefer Sydney pickup as this arrived on a pallet, and without the original wooden box it came in Im not sure how I would get it anywhere safely.

If I must split it, Id like Brewtus to go first!

Really hard to see this go, but I have to be realistic. I was lucky to get the gear with the small kitchen in this apartment, but with the new one its just not possible.

Anyway, feel free to PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks for your interest!

P.S - ignore the latte art in my sig, most of that came from my old sunbeam. The minore makes PERFECT milk - at least when Im driving  

Re: Syd: Minore 2, Mazzer Mini Complete Setup!

I dont know what to say, except, cant you find a bigger apartment?? Someones going to make a killing on that, dont accept a cent less!

Comment

A bigger apartment would be fantastic, the bigger rent is the killer The good news is that Ill be in close proximity to all my favourite coffee spots, the bad news is that itll be a long time before I get that amazing feeling you get when it pours just right, and of course tamping with the tamp you expertly crafted to fit like a glove!

Thanks for the support Greg! Im glad its competitively priced, I want it to go to a good home, but I just couldnt stand to see it go for any less.

Comment

Worth every cent IMHO Muzzi and a steal for the one who eventually gets it....

Grab an absolute bargain before it goes guys! I reckon its too cheap!

Chris

Comment

This is really sad Muzzi, I renovated my kitchen to get the VBM in, I can understand the heartache.

Slight exaggeration, had to remove a shelf which I hated but my partner loved, guess who won?

Comment

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Wow thats great value this will go quick!!!

Comment

Ive been out all weekend and just got back. Thanks everyone for your support!

Thanks Andy for forwarding the emails on after I replied to a PM email notification, oops!

I think Ive gotten back to everyone,

The entire setup has been sold!

It looks like Ill be making the final shots on Wednesday, Itll be a sad day

Anyway, thanks again everyone for your support! Ill let the happy new owner reveal himself if he chooses too

Comment

Working...
                  X