This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! WITHDRAWN !! La Scala Carmen and Accessories

My family situation has changed somewhat and therefore so has my plans for coffee vending, so reluctantly I am going to part with my somewhat extreme machine along with heaps of accessories including 1 flat s/s and one convex s/s tampers, assorted s/s jugs, 5 group handles 2 doubles, 1 single, 1 blind and 1 naked. Large assortment of latte glasses, cups, tea pots, syrups, sugar sachet stands etc....

Also included is the Gino Rossi Automatic grinder.

The espresso machine is in awesome condition, I have the original books etc... all in italian so a little hard for me to interpret. It is programmable volumetric, E61 group with screw less shower screens, piston infusion, gauges and spare screens and group seals.

I thought that I would offer it up here first to be faithful to coffee snobs... let me know what you all think, I have $2,500 on it and will post at your cost........ Ray.

Re: La Scala Carmen and Accessories

I will take 2 grand for it but no less, I may even replace the boiler elements from 15 to 10 amp and build a trolley for it and use it at home, I dont really want to sell it, its worth 6 grand for the espresso machine alone. I can put you in touch with the australian distributer for service, parts or just questions you may have. Pedro at coffee parts.com has all the necessary replacement parts as well.

Ray.

Comment

very very nice ...
      if only it were smaller and could fit in my kitchen
      so, does the machine require 15amp power ?

Comment

Yes it does, but can be converted to 10 amp........ Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by BeanBrat link=1200284390/0#2 date=1200369815
          very very nice ...
          if only it were smaller and could fit in my kitchen
          so, does the machine require 15amp power ?
          Its not all that big mate, its 750 long, 550 deep and 600 high....... but packs a punch, will pull continuous perfect shots for ever and a day, no temp surfing or fluctuating at all.

In fact Im fairly convinced that I should keep it.

I guess that means that it doesnt matter if I dont sell it. [smiley=beer.gif]

Ray.

Comment

The other thing is that you also need room for the monstrous Gino Rossi grinder.....

Ray.

Comment

where are you? (pls be in Vic....)

Comment

I would just love to be able to say to you that I am in Melbourne but alas I must inform you that I am in Bundaberg Qld 4670, the weight is 65 kgs for the espresso machine and I would guess another 5 kgs for the grinder then another 10 kgs for all of the other stuff that goes with it and then the crate that I would need to build for it to be shipped might be another 5 or so kgs.

A few phone calls would satisfy your curiosity about shipping costs and then you would want to consider insurance on that as well... I hope this helps you............ Ray.

Comment

Its also on that other place now.

Ray.

Comment

Should probably remove your listing from CS Ray....

Mal.

Comment

Not planning on a road trip to Tassie any time soon are you?

Comment

Road trip or Road / water trip in your case... I actually spent a year in tassie decades ago, I loved it a lot, well some of it anyway.

Alas, no my friend Im not planning a tassie trip at this point in time, well not at all really.....

Ray.

Comment

well if something comes up in Tassie that you just cant miss... dont forget to leave room for the coffee machine in the boot

Comment

Ive been wrestling with it for a while now, Im withdrawing it from sale and keeping it, its just too good to let go........ Ray.

Comment

Working...
                            X