Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!!- LaSpaziale Vivaldi II (black)

We have a LaSpaziale Vivaldi II in black in stock for and its time for it to move on. The machine is benchtested and brand new but we have no room for it.

This dual boiler volumetric control, rotary pump machine has received rave reviews around the world. Group temperature is easily altered in 1 degree C increments and mik texture is fantastic!

Recommended retail price of the machine is $3750 and we are offering this one upat a saving of $xxx as it has to go. So, the price is $xxxx. Our loss, CSers gain  

This machine needs to be plumbed in and we can supply a plumb kit for a futher $250 if required. You need only a dishwasher style tap. Well throw in a complimentary Coffeelab design tamper valued at a further $95 with the purchase of a plumb-in kit

The nearest comparison to this machine would be LaMarzocco GS3 or similar. The photo IMHO really does not do it justice- its much sexier in the metal  8-)

One only, never to be offered at this price again. Get in and save CSers . Payment via cash or direct credit or add 2% for your card.

Chris

Specifications:[*]Dual Boiler- Steam Boiler 2.5 litres and brew boiler 0.45 liters[*]Steam Boiler Element 1250 watts and group boiler element 800 watts[*]Swivel stainless steel steam wand and manual steam valve control[*]Two 53 mm Portafilters: one single and one double, blind filter and crappy plastic tamper[*]Direct Plumbed[*]Rotary Pump[*]Volumetric touch pad controls[*]One degree group temperature adjustability indicated by LED display[*]Electronic boiler refill[*]Built-in safety thermostat[*]Semiautomatic hot water delivery[*]Fault diagnosis alarms[*]Dual pressure gauge displaying pump and boiler pressure[*]Colour Black[*]240V 10 Amp

Re: FS- LaSpaziale Vivaldi II (black)

Wow!

Excellent deal Chris 8-), wish I had the bickies.....

Mal.

Comment

Yeah! Wish I didnt just buy a dual boiler.... actually just wish I had both.

Comment

Sighs .. so temping !
        If only my kitchen bench were a little bigger and my wallet a little more plump !

Not sure if its okay to post such a link, but for anybody interested, heres a Vivaldi 2 forum. Its USA based, but after a quick read looks like a magic machine.

http://s1cafe.com/wforum/

Chris, does the machine have an e61 group, as it doesnt seem to have all the bits that other e61 seem to have (i think I may be describing the pre-infusion spout thing that hangs down behind the group head).

BB

Comment

Hi BB,

The group on the Vivaldi is considered to be part of the boiler so is not an e-61 group.

Its closer in anatomy to the LM saturated group....

The Vivaldi is a great machine and would be on my bench if it were not for my now collectors item Veneziano S1 which Im led to believe is one of about 6 in Australia!

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris ...

It looks a bargain ... Maybe time to get out a hammer and knock down a wall in my kitchen !

Comment

Originally posted by BeanBrat link=1200981716/0#5 date=1201075021
              Thanks Chris ...

It looks a bargain ... Maybe time to get out a hammer and knock down a wall in my kitchen !
              ;D BB, Ill loan you my sledge hammer ...btw its pretty small for a 1 group commercial at 390w x 420d x 420h

Chris

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!!- LaSpaziale Vivaldi II (black)

Machine is sold!

Comment

Working...
                X