This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! SOLD !! Sydney: Hottop Digital

Some of you may remember my last sad post, well, Ive got more stuff for sale now, although its not quite so sad.

I purchased a hottop digital about 18 months ago and I used it every few days at our old place. Our new place is right near Tobys Estate, and within walking distance of Single Origin and Campos. Needless to say, I havent used my beautiful roaster since we moved in!

It is now for sale, it is as new, works perfectly, never missed a beat! Ive even got some greens for you too, nearly 2kg of PNG, and a couple of hundred grams of other random beans including at least one roast worth of the green beans I brought back from Laos.

Anyway, for the beans and the roaster I am asking $650. I dont really want to send this as I dont have the original box anymore, so local pickup is preferred. This also allows me to show you it working perfectly, which will give me the opportunity to roast that one last time. (At least for now)

Anyway, Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread and Ill get back to you ASAP.

Re: Sydney: Hottop Digital

Wow, Im surprised that no-one has snapped this up yet! It also comes with:

- owners manual
    - 1 spare back filter
    - some small kitchen scales
    - ~2kg PNG beans
    - ~200grams of Indian Robusta
    - ~150grams of Laos Arabica
    - 13 new 250g black valve coffee bags

Ill accept $600 if someone picks up!

Comment

Anyone for $550?

I wont go any lower than this, its worth at least that much to me!

Comment

Alrighty all....We have a seller with a hottop wanting $550 for it. Appreciate if we can now keep things in line. Id guess that if youre not planning on purchasing, that you would be commenting on the relative merits of Hottop elsewhere...like maybe in the roasting thread? :-? :

Chris

Off topic replies have been moved to [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1201587284]This Thread[/link] which is now closed.

Comment

I would love it but am in Perth,
          plus I have to ask the handbreak tonight :P

Comment

The handbreak, love it

Some more info. This model is the one that was reviewed in the first post here the KN8828D. It isnt the new one, but this model does allow you to select roast length and then extend it if need be. This is a picture of it, this is a picture of the panel (Note those are not my pictures, but my unit is exactly the same) The buttons are Temp, Plus, Time, Eject, Start.

Comment

Thanks for cleaning up the thread 2MCM!

Ive got a couple of interested parties, but both would require shipping and I would still prefer a local buyer if possible. Any Sydney Siders in the market for a fantastic little roaster?

Comment

Still for sale??

Cheers, Phil

Comment

I might be in the market too.

Comment

Id be happy to buy this as a Victorian exactly what Im after. Please let me know if this is still a goer!?

Regards
                    Simon

Comment

Originally posted by muzzi link=1200982755/0#2 date=1201580747
                      Anyone for $550?

I wont go any lower than this, its worth at least that much to me!
                      SOLD, PM me your bank details so I can direct deposit you! Ill get my lovely mother in law to pick it up for me ... will need your addy too...

gee thanks, this is what I have been looking for...

cheers
                      IbW

Comment

Re: !!SOLD!!: Hottop Digital

Sold! Thanks Javanation!

Comment

Working...
                        X