Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!WITHDRAWN!! - BFC 1Gp/El/Tank -as new...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!WITHDRAWN!! - BFC 1Gp/El/Tank -as new...

This is a BFC Diadema 1 Group Electronic compact commercial E61 machine.

BFC machines are of excellent quality, and this machine is the tank version, fitted with a 3 litre water tank.  It can also be plumbed as required.

This is a 2007 model...I have had it out of the box and brought up to pressure a couple of times, and pulled a few shots (or, actually, pressed the button - its the electronic), but unfortunately, I found it dominated the kitchen benchtop, and it has not been used in anger...

While the machine is termed compact, it is quite large..49cm deep, 41cm high (incl cup rails) and 30 cm wide.  It would suit a small cafe, or in the domestic situation, someone with a decent sized kitchen bench.  Machine comes complete with single and double group handles and baskets, a blind filter, a nice (but not as nice as Gregs) chrome tamper, coffee scoop and group head brush....

If you are looking for a new machine at a good price, you can have this for $1850...Pickup in Melbourne only please..I dont want to pack it up and freight it...

N.B.
    Please keep image size to a maximum of 640x480 pixels to ensure it is easily viewable in most browsers to avoid excessive scrolling, can be very annoying....

Thanks,
    Mal.

Re: For Sale - BFC 1Gp/El/Tank -as new...

Oops..sorry Mal :-[

Comment

Re: For Sale - BFC 1Gp/El/Tank -as new...

Price reduced to $1750....

Comment

Re: !!WITHDRAWN!! - BFC 1Gp/El/Tank -as new...

Withdrawn from sale...I found the space!

Comment

Working...
        X