X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! 3gp LSM needs work

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1191483114/30#41

LSM machine for $200 as is condition, havent been able to work on it and its gotta go.
    See above thread for details
    pm for anymore detail not that I have a clue much about it.

Original thread with pics here
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1175511560
    Machine in western sydney and I dont think I can post it either aus post would have a heart attack.

Re: FS 3gp LSM needs work

Good to hear from you Sullo even though it means you are selling some stuff

Hope the sale goes well and that you are to.

Comment

ummm well Im actually not good which is why I cant work on it and why its being sold.
      Its not a need of the money, just want to be rid of it reminding me I cant do certain things, esp when Im at teh point of engaging a solicitor to argue with the insurance company to let me continue a course of treatment that has started working, which without consulting either me or my doctor they decided to cancel.......

Comment

Sorry to hear that Steve

All the best with getting it sorted out, and again hope the sale goes well to at least alleviate one frustration.

Shannon.

Comment

thanks Shannon

Comment

Originally posted by Sullo link=1205813446/0#2 date=1205837778
            Im at teh point of engaging a solicitor to argue with the insurance company to let me continue a course of treatment that has started working, which without consulting either me or my doctor they decided to cancel.......
            They do those sorts of things (bastards).

Good luck with it.

Comment

Its like we need insurance for insurance companies... They are pathetic - your story is oh so common sadly! I hope you have much success in this situation!

Comment

me too as currently I have migraines weekly, walk like a penguin, cant drive more then 15mins before wanting out and lost a promotion and bonus at work, have guys who havent a clue talking crap about me behind my back at work thinking Im a bludger.
                Cool thing is I have this xray of my spine that shows it like a gentle s shape, maybe I can get it made into a tshirt.....

Anyway thanks guys enuff of me whingeing its even starting to annoy me.
                Thank god I have a fiancee who is so damn understanding who without which Id be done for.

Comment

Price just dropped to 150, I really want this gone as i just kicked my skin on it trying to get past the dog and spent that past ten minutes on the floor witha fox terrier trying to lick my face....

Comment

its now $100 or it goes to the tip. Need it gone now.
                    Let me know if anyones interested

Comment

If only you were in Brisbane...

Comment

I would be very interested.
                        Do you have rough idea as to the weight?
                        I will contact some transport companies/aus post for prices on shipping to Perth

Comment

Also very interested, but I can pick up! Can you give any more details? What exactly is wrong with it? Or what right with it? Does it heat up? Pumps run? Hold water and Pressure? Just need new seals and a clean? Are parts available? do you have exploded parts diagrams or schematics? Ill be in Sidnee on the 16th of August, but Id like to do my research before I waste your time.

Dan

Comment

ok had a few enquiries on this,
                            Ok Ive not put power to it so I dont know if it works properly Idont have 20amp power here.
                            I just put it all together at first then when I started to think about working on it things got worse.
                            The motor works but the pump is leaking, thats all I can really tell you.
                            Hence its only 100 although probably could be worth more, just is annoying me sitting here and I cant lift the bugger!
                            Sorry I cannot be more specific.

And weight REALLY heavy!

Comment

Sullo;

Nice to see you back.

So this machine needs some change of seals and new pump. I think for some one who is interested in leaning the mechanic of a coffee machine will be good.

Regards

Renzo

Comment

Working...
                              X