Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!SOLD!!! FS-Rancilio Rocky DL (melb)

Hi

Up for sale is my Rocky Doserless brought it in May 07 used for about 3 months, and then I’ve upgrade to the Mazzer Mini.

The grinder is in mint condition, clean and ready to go to a good home, comes with manual but no box.

Melbourne Pick up only.

Price: $330

Cheers,

Lawrence

Re: FS-Rancilio Rocky DL (melb)

what would it take for you to pack it up (or have someone else do same?) and post to outback QLD ?

Comment

Hi

As i dont have the box anymore i dont think posting it is a safe option as the grinder might be damage during transit.

Comment

Originally posted by cafe zeenuts link=1207642945/0#2 date=1207694296
        Hi

As i dont have the box anymore i dont think posting it is a safe option as the grinder might be damage during transit.
        Hi CZ,

You will be able to get a box and suitable polystyrene flow or similar from OZpost or your local removals mob. Insurance for damage on registered mail would be a couple of dollars.

Good luck with the sale...

Chris

Comment

Thanks for the tip Chris, ill have a look around and see what i can find.

Cheers

Comment

More Pics

The rocky also include a click clack lid for free!

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1207642945/0#3 date=1207695668
              Hi CZ,

You will be able to get a box and suitable polystyrene flow or similar from OZpost or your local removals mob. Insurance for damage on registered mail would be a couple of dollars.

Good luck with the sale...

Chris
              Just make sure that you pack the grinder so that there is NO movement in the box. Jam it will styrofoam/packing peanuts. Basic Australia Post registered post includes $100 insurance. Each extra $100 is about $2 extra.

Comment

Pack and Send might be another option for a box and packing material.

When I sold my Rocky, I posted it interstate without any problems. I had the original box and just added other material for cushioning.

Good luck to all!

Comment

hi - any thoughts on whether you will post?
                  i am still interested :

Comment

Hey posting it interstate is a abit of pain since i dont have the original box anymore, so i perfer to sell it local, sorry boss.

Comment

Hi,

can u tell me why u decided to upgrade to Mazzer Mini, in what way is it that much better than Rocky DL? thanks

Originally posted by cafe zeenuts link=1207642945/0#0 date=1207642945
                      Hi

Up for sale is my Rocky Doserless brought it in May 07 used for about 3 months, and then I’ve upgrade to the Mazzer Mini.

The grinder is in mint condition, clean and ready to go to a good home, comes with manual but no box.

Melbourne Pick up only.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Comment

Hi,

If someone from interstate is super keen on it, I could try to pick it up from Lawrence and mail it out.

Payment to be arranged with Lawrence. You can pay me for shipping. I will only ship it insured and fully registered.

Lawrence, whereabouts in Melbourne are you?

Thanks,
                        Shawn

Comment

Hey Shawn,
                          Thats really kind of you. You are making CS a nicer place to stay in.

Best

Joerg

Comment

Originally posted by summercrema link=1207642945/0#10 date=1207871259
                            Hi,

can u tell me why u decided to upgrade to Mazzer Mini, in what way is it that much better than Rocky DL? thanks

Originally posted by cafe zeenuts link=1207642945/0#0 date=1207642945
                            Hi

Melbourne Pick up only.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Hi

The reason i upgrade to the mini is that i wanted to have better control on my grind. Thats all before i discover the stepless mod on the internet. But if you do the stepless mod on the rocky the grind quality is pretty much the same as the mini.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn_low link=1207642945/0#11 date=1207872989
                              Hi,

If someone from interstate is super keen on it, I could try to pick it up from Lawrence and mail it out.

Payment to be arranged with Lawrence. You can pay me for shipping. I will only ship it insured and fully registered.

Lawrence, whereabouts in Melbourne are you?

Thanks,
                              Shawn
                              Hi Shawn

Thats very kind of you offering helping out the shipping if needed. Much appreciated mate.

Cheers,

Lawrence

Comment

Working...
                              X