This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WITHDRAWN - Bezzera BZ35E + Stand

For sale is a Bezzera BZ35E. This is the all electronic programmable version. It is about 3 years old and in excellent condition. It has been used very sparingly; only a few shots per week.

I am including a stainless steel stand with knock-box draw and two group handles. There is a 7g, 2 x 14g and a blind filter.

The going price (not RRP) for these items is currently about $3400. I am asking $2700.

This is a commercial-grade machine that would be suitable for a small restaurant, or for home, but please note that this model requires plumbing in.

Link to stats http://barazi.com.au/content/view/44/129/

Also, I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Unless you can organise a courier, local pick-up is all I can offer.

Cheers

Josh

Re: FS - Bezzera BZ35E + Stand

Great machine Josh,

Must break your heart to have to sell it, unless of course, youve got something even more interesting in the wings

Mal.

Comment

I like the look of that - functional and built to last. I just read the specs - impressive. Bet it builds up a great head of steam too.

Cheers

Comment

Id love to keep it Mal, but unfortunately dont have enough room in my kitchen.

And yes, it is definitely built to last and steam is strong and full of stamina... it is commercial quality after all.

Comment

This really is a great machine, but due to the overwhelming response , Im dropping the price to $2500.

If you are only interested in the machine itself, and not the extra group handle and coffee draw, Id settle for $2400.

This machine, although three years old, is practically new as it has barely been used. It has never been used in a commercial environment even though it is capable of such.

Id like to sell this fairly quickly, so if I dont get some interest soon, Ill be posting up on eBay. (No threatening tone intended )

Comment

Josh,

I think your asking price maybe a touch high for a 3-year old model which has been superceded by other models. (am i breaking rules saying that??)

Consider that Barazi will sell you a brand new bz35 for around $2900.

I know you have the base and handle with it, but perhaps consider what people can get on ebay for a fraction of your asking price. Yes, it may not be as good a machine, but theyre outlay will be less than a third of your asking price.

The Bezzeras are top units though - real workhorse of a machine. Whoever does buy wont be disappointed with what it produces.

Comment

Now mods, before you jump on that last post, dont you think its a good thing to have healthy discussion in the marketplace?

It is the Australian nature to question things....

The sale of an item should not be a black and white, strictly enforced transaction...there should always be room for discussion, as long as it is not mischievous or subtle advertising.

When someone places a quality item in the CS marketplace, the marketplace will always determine the value and therefore the price.

Its good to keep things under control, but important not to push all discusssion underground.

Now for the first coffee of the day

Comment

Originally posted by stratford link=1208652415/0#6 date=1208814239
                Now mods, before you jump on that last post, dont you think its a good thing to have healthy discussion in the marketplace?

It is the Australian nature to question things....

The sale of an item should not be a black and white, strictly enforced transaction...there should always be room for discussion, as long as it is not mischievous or subtle advertising.

When someone places a quality item in the CS marketplace, the marketplace will always determine the value and therefore the price.

Its good to keep things under control, but important not to push all discusssion underground.

Now for the first coffee of the day
                Yes Stratford, however CS policy (site sales and posting) is that we dont want to become an auction site, so thats why CS requests that negotiations with the seller take place via PM or other means.

Ultimately, if a seller pitches too high, the item will not sell, however the sellers thread is not the place to debate the value of an offer. This has in fact killed FS sections on many other forums.

So, we request that if youre interested in the item, contact the seller. Its fine to note in the thread that a PM has been sent. If youre not interested in the item it makes sales much easier and swifter if the thread is not diluted or taken off on a tangent with any other posts.

Thems Andys rules so lets respect his wishes

Now back to the post. There is an excellent machine for sale. Purchasers, please send the seller a PM if you are interested.

Cheers..

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by short_black_fella link=1208652415/0#5 date=1208793203
                  Josh,

I think your asking price maybe a touch high for a 3-year old model which has been superceded by other models. (am i breaking rules saying that??)
                  ShortBlack, not sure what you mean by it being superceded?? It remains on offer from Bezzera, and as far as I am aware, when an item is superceded, it is no longer offered for sale.

Cheers

Comment

Josh,

They still do sell the BZ35, i meant to write;

"I think your asking price maybe a touch high for a 3-year old model EVEN ONE which hasnt been superceded by other models. (am i breaking rules saying that??)

Thats my fault there - my apologies.

They are absolutely fantastic machines. A mate of mine has a 19 yr old Bezzy at home, and its still going strong - and making great coffee!!. As i said, anyone that does buy it will not be disappointed.

However, you mentioned the possibility of selling on Ebay. I hope im wrong, but i dont think it would fetch what you are after if you placed it on that site.

What im trying to say is i think youre not too far off the right price, i just thought the INITIAL asking price was a touch high. Im going to do what i shouldve done and shut up now. :-X

Comment

OK... here it goes... $2200 for the lot.

Comment

Re: FS - Bezzera BZ35E + Stand  --  Now

Have to admit that Im surprised that no one has grabbed this yet, but Ill lower the price further.

This really is a top class machine that looks fantastic, performs brilliantly, and is built to last.

Price is now $1950. Thats $1000 off the current street price for virtually a brand new machine.

Comment

Working...
                        X