This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compak K10 Conic (WBC Spec.)

I am in the middle of deciding whether or not the K10 should go as I wont be around most of the time in the next 6months or so to give the K10 a good daily workout.

So my dilemma is, to sell the K10 and buy a new one when things clear up later on, or let it sit on the bench most days of the week.

This is just to see if anyone is interested in buying it.

1.5 months old, 10-15 kilos of coffee put through it. Silver with metal forks and WBC dosing chamber. No autocut out.

I also have a dregs tray which fits perfectly under the K10 extending out 2.5 inches both sides and ~4 inches to the front which I may or may not include in the sale.

Asking for $1600. ono

Sale is not 100% final. If The sale does go on, grinder will be ready to leave in about 2-3 weeks from Melbourne.

Send your interest/offers via PM or email me.

Re: Compak K10 WBC Spec

Heres a picture

Comment

Naturally its absolutely up to you mate but Id be keeping it. These things are made to industrial specifications and sitting around idle wont hurt it. Probably the only thing worth doing would be to drape a clean CS calico bag over it and remove when you want to use it...... will keep the dust off it ,

Mal.

Comment

Keep it!

Comment

You can change your machine
          But
          When you have one of the best grinders available you keep it and it will serve many a machine

KK

Comment

Hmm...I wonder If it fits in my 24 liter crumpler bag

I am keeping this grinder until someone keen comes along...

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin1 link=1213690842/0#5 date=1213747372
              I am keeping this grinder until someone keen comes along...
              Id definitely keep it - it wont deteriorate and you cant do much better (maybe a Robur.... but hardly any difference)! Selling and buying an equivalent grinder will just cost you...... and a lesser grinder will cost your taste buds

Comment

I agree with the others - definitely keep it. Its at the top of the quality and performance market and having it sit idle for 6 months wont cause any problems, just regret if you got rid of it and then faced a new purchase, particularlly if the A$ drops from its cuurrent high of about US$.95 to its longer term position of about US$.75.

Having said that, I am more interested in your usage. "1.5 months old, 10-15 kilos of coffee put through it." 2.5 kilos per week is a fierce home coffee habit, even for a CSer.

S

Comment

Its about 1.5 kilos a week. so 6 weeks or so would make it 10 kilos? Just to be safe 10ish

I convulse if i dont get coffee lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gavin1 link=1213690842/0#8 date=1213748918
                    Its about 1.5 kilos a week. so 6 weeks or so would make it 10 kilos? Just to be safe 10ish

I convulse if i dont get coffee lol

He heee
                    Your a real coffee snob Gavin 8-) :

Did the computer bag work or fit ??
                    KK

Comment

Working...
                    X