Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant Auction - proceeds to FairCrack!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instant Auction - proceeds to FairCrack!

Thanks to Andy for allowing this...

We have the following auction available with all proceeds going to FairCrack.

Following years of exhaustive research (well minutes really), I set up an experiment to make instant coffee that you can read about in the following thread.

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1221784243

You now have the opportunity to be the first, and perhaps the last person, to try the results!

You are bidding for:

1.  Approximately 2 rounded teaspoons of home made 100% Arabica instant coffee that has been dehydrated from Cold Press.  The coffee is appropriately presented in a test tube with a cork cap, though I noted this morning that it has clumped a little - nothing a little hot water cant fix.  Ill post a pic this evening.

2.  A certificate of authenticity that also vests you with the ownership of all the intellectual property relating to the making of this instant coffee.

3.  A tube of toothpaste and toothbrush - just in case its not an improvement on other, better known brands of instant.

4.  2x250gm packs of cuppacoffee World Blend whole beans from the same roast that produced this instant miracle.

5.  1xAeroPress Coffee Maker - perfect for that quick cuppa short or long black and small batches of Cold Press.

6.  1x500gm tub of Cafetto Espresso Clean.

7.  Delivery via courier is included.

8.  Ascaso i-mini polished aluminium grinder (value $325.00) courtesy of Talk Coffee

9.  1kg of MTC Bin 478 coffee courtesy of Pioneer Coffee Roastery

10. A couple of Advanced Espresso courses to the value of $440.00 courtesy of Coffee Academy - Melbourne

Bidding starts at $0.99 and the auction will conclude at 9:00pm AEST on Tuesday 30th September 2008.

You can only place your bids in this thread and they will be considered genuine - no retractions!

Have fun and Happy Bidding!!!

Re: Instant Auction - proceeds to FairCrack!

Love it!

Ill open bidding at $25

Chris

Comment

After seeing what the faircrack fund is doing, $30.00.
      James.

Comment

$50 :P

Comment

$75

Comment

I will bid

$79

Comment

Interlektural properties wow that alone is priceless $ the coughee will be to precious to drink and deserves to be put on me shelf with all the other precious items.

I bid $88 as I want an Aeropress anyway and more beans is always a good thing

Comment

Heres a pic of what youre bidding on...

Comment

$120

Comment

I am tempted but I just bought a new toothbrush on Saturday.

Comment

$125

and Ill sell the toothpaste to TG and the Aeropress to BeanFlying for more in the pot.

(PS: congrats on the 5000 posts TG)

Comment

I hadnt noticed - thanks.

By the way Andy youre bidding against yourself.

Comment

Actually, lets (hopefully with Dennis permission...Dennis?  :-?) make this a real auction and do something great for Fair Crack....

Talk Coffee will add an Ascaso i-mini polished aluminium (value $325) to Dennis pile o booty- to grind the World Blend with... and all proceeds go to Fair Crack. These are a great travel, cupping, siphon, Aeropress or entry level espresso grinder.

Chris

Bidding is currently with Andy at $125

Comment

Thats just unfair Chris to much temptation $200 then from me as I dont own a small grinder anymore

Comment

Woo Hoo Chris..I was secretly hoping this would turn into a super auction!

Any other Sponsors willing to contribute to this worthy cause?

Looks like the major prize on offer is still the instant coffee! ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X