• Show
Clear All

• Wanted to buy

I know this may be pushing things a little bit
    But looking for a tube with a cork end, holding Home made Instant coffee,
    along with the Intellectual cert.

I would be willing to part with $100 and pay all postage costs

Re: Wanted to buy Instant Coffee

I know the current owner and he is of the opinion that it is worth far more than that  :

Comment

Re: Wanted to buy

$100? Really?

I think I would pay $150 for one of those!

Comment

(snap)

Comment

Re: Wanted to buy Instant Coffee

Should have said I know the current custodian instead of owner too 8-)

Comment

beanflying, has it arrived safely?  Have you noticed how it glimmers when the light hits it?  

It has its own bling! 8-)

Comment

8-)

Comment

Youre right. It glistens!

Did you ever sample this Den?

It could be another item to add to your long equipment list BF: "The Cuppacoffee Instant Coffee Prototype (with cert. of authenticity)"

Comment

Originally posted by flynnaus link=1223384264/0#7 date=1223422216
                  Did you ever sample this Den?
                  Alas, no. If I had there wouldnt have been any left to put in the test tube!

Depending on how the prototype affected our power bill, might try making it again one day! ;D

Comment

Alas Flynn I am out of letters to type on the equipment list bit ;D

Dennis I think we need to work out a licencing agreement for production quantities dont we : BTW out of interest how many grams of coffee in to coffee out :-?

Just sipping the last of my CS Gold from my new Aeropress [smiley=happy.gif] ground with my Ascaso 8-) should be into the new stash of either MTC Bin 478 from Pioneer or one of Denniss tasty brews tomorrow. Compared with 3 or 4 months ago work coffees are now so much better than plunged stupormarket preground.

Comment

Originally posted by beanflying link=1223384264/0#9 date=1223426325

Dennis I think we need to work out a licencing agreement for production quantities dont we  :
                      Ha ha, no, Ill just change the formula and process a little and re-invent it! :P

Originally posted by beanflying link=1223384264/0#9 date=1223426325
                      BTW out of interest how many grams of coffee in to coffee out :-?
                      Didnt I put that on the certificate? 50gm to 500gm of water initially, but didnt have digital scales at home to weigh the outcome. :-/

Comment

I have a 0-100g set at home so I will give it a weigh tonight. I wonder if that why they use robusta commercially because of the wastage  :

Oh and congrats on the TalkCoffee thing too

Comment

what is iit that is so WOW?

excuse my ignorance

Comment

Originally posted by coastal coffee link=1223384264/0#12 date=1223443542
                            what is iit that is so WOW?

excuse my ignorance
                            I think its another CS first Craig - home made instant coffee from a Cold Press brew. http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1221784243/0

It was also the inspiration for the recent auctions that raised a motza for FairCrack, so there will always be a fair bit of sentimental value attached.

Comment

Bid high next time we have an Auction and it could be on your F&C Counter ;D Personally making Instant from good beans is more WOFTAM than WOW [smiley=cheesy.gif]

Still tempted to follow the method and try it just because but the origional needs keeping and passing around the group :

Comment

Working...
                              X