X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! - Rancilio Silvia with PID

Hi Guys,

Im selling my 7 month old Rancilio Silvia with a PID installed by Chris at Talk Coffee.  Chris will honour the warranty until the end of March 09.

Its a PIDKits.com Watlow SD3C with Steam control (currently US$320 not including postage or installation).

Works perfectly.  Well looked after.  Its had a maximum usage of only 1 double-shot per day.  There are the usual few superficial scratches which would easily buff out.  Other than that, its basically brand new!

Comes with the usual portafilter and double and single baskets.

Ill take some photos of it tomorrow in the daylight and post them tomorrow arvo/evening.

Pickup from Brisbane would be fantastic - but I can post it anywhere in Australia at the buyers expense.

I would like to get $900 for it - I hope thats a fair price...

Thanks.

Tim.

Re: For Sale - Rancilio Silvia with PID

Here are the photos!

Comment

Another one

Comment

Gorgeous! Looks like its straight out of the box! Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Just sent a PM - Im in Brisbane and interested.

Comment

I hope my early enthusiasm hasnt killed the interest in this machine. I have gone another route, but was very impressed with the seller. Hes really helpful and the machine looks spotless from the pics. So if anyone is interested, this beauty is still available.

Comment

Hi
              Id be interested in this, will send a PM

Comment

I reckon that this one is an absolute bargain and if I may say so, my best ever PID work....

I nailed this one into a really neat installation...

With a Silvia at over $800 and a PID at $USD350+ its very good buying and very much as new...

Replacement value would be close on $1.4k now....

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by 2muchcoffeeman link=1226218318/0#7 date=1227005169
                  I reckon that this one is an absolute bargain and if I may say so, my best ever PID work....

I nailed this one into a really neat installation...

With a Silvia at over $800 and a PID at $USD350+ its very good buying and very much as new...

Replacement value would be close on $1.4k now....

Chris
                  Chris,

With the PID installed does that mean I will not need temperature surf before brewing coffee? Is there a naked portafilter for Silvia in the market?

Comment

Originally posted by summercrema link=1226218318/0#8 date=1227065067
                    Chris,

With the PID installed does that mean I will not need temperature surf before brewing coffee? Is there a naked portafilter for Silvia in the market?
                    Correct you are SC...

As for nakeds, yeppers, theyre out there...

Chris

Comment

Working...
                    X