This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! - PID Silvia

Upgraditis has bitten me and my beloved Silvia needs a new home. She is 18months old and has recently been PID with one of Jims Watlow dual brew/steam kits. I would like a WA purchaser preferably and asking price is $950.
    Well cared for, used filtered water only, regular back flushing.
    PM me if interested..........................gm

Re: PID Silvia needs new home

Hi Greenman, & seasons greetings to my felow CS members.

If you dont have any luck with WA buyers, Im interested depending on the price including shipping to Melbourne.

Whilst Its a bit more expensive than Jeffs machine (& assorted "booty") I missed out on (for $450), yours looks like its in very good condition...
    A quick question, Im assuming it has a standard portafilter with single/double baskets - but aside form the machine & PID, do you have anything else with this for $950?

Please feel free to send me a PM if you havent had any luck selling locally.
    Many Thanks,
    David.

Comment

Hey Trevor,

havent see you for a while. What have you decided to upgrade to, or are you still deciding. Are you upgrading your rocky as well.

cheers

T5 Terry

Comment

Hi guys,

This is a 4-Sale section only and if you would like to raise any discussion about items for sale here, please PM the seller or start a new thread in the most appropriate category.

Thanks,
        Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by greenman link=1230439090/0#0 date=1230439086
          Upgraditis has bitten me and my beloved Silvia needs a new home. She is 18months old and has recently been PID with one of Jims Watlow dual brew/steam kits. I would like a WA purchaser preferably and asking price is $950.
          Well cared for, used filtered water only, regular back flushing.
          PM me if interested..........................gm
          New Year special $900. Spare group gasket and spacer, Synesso double ridgeless basket.

Comment

SILVIA HAS A NEW HOME...........
            Brian will be eagerly awaiting her arrival...............

Comment

Excellent news.... 8-)

Locking off thread.

Mal.

Comment

Working...
              X