This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!SOLD!! : Bezzera Domus Galatea

Well... my machine collection is starting to add up, so its time to create some space on my benchtop!

My Domus is around 12 months old.  It has been very well maintained with filtered water only used in the machine.  

The machine itself is in excellent condition with no visible scrapes or scratches that I am aware of, and inspection / demonstration is welcome  for serious buyers only

Pick up is preferred or you can courier at your own expense from Coburg in Melbourne

Im asking $2000 NOW $1850 for the machine - which is a bargain really when you consider the quality of the coffee that it produces, and Ill even throw in some home roast coffee beans as well!

Feel free to personal message me if youre interested or to ask any relevant questions

Cheers,

Pat

Re: FOR SALE: Bezzera Domus Galatea

heres a recent photo from my phone of my machine occupying its own dedicated corner of the kitchen!

Comment

heres a higher resolution image of the machine:

just a quick note to any interested parties Im going to qld today for 3 weeks so if I dont get back to you straightr away it b/c Im out of range!

Comment

No takers?

Im reluctant to drop the price as I know how much these machines are worth and how well they perform, but my monstor Rancilio S24 demands bench space, and it just punches out the coffees, so i cant see the point in have two machines in my kitchen (well... actually I CAN but you would have to ask my Mrs about that - I mean whats wrong with having a back-up machine on the kitchen table in case something goes wrong with the first one????)

So Im gunna sweeten the deal... make it $1850 and lets call it even, ok?

Comment

This still for sale? Does it come with the tamper? PM sent.

Comment

where in Aus are you ask?

Comment

sorry just saw the answer disreguard my previous question ;D

Comment

Im camping in Lennox Heads and on my mobie at the mo so Ill keep it short in response to enquiries the machine is still for sale tamper is not included and price his not negotiate cheers Pat

Comment

Hi Pat,

I am interested and would like to arrange a time to view the machine. Please contact me once you are back in Melbourne.

Cheers,
                  Chris

Comment

hey Chris Im not back til the end of the month but Ive got house guests while Im away you could potentially hook up with them Ill send you a pm when Im in range

Comment

I assume this is the vibration pump tank version?

Comment

Jeez I hope someone sticks a SOLD on this soon -- the temptation is becoming unbeeaaarable ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 6D7A791E0 link=1230976098/11#11 date=1232677443
                          Jeez I hope someone sticks a SOLD on this soon -- the temptation is becoming unbeeaaarable    ;D

Agreed- with a sale price a whole heap less than new, this one is a bargain looking for a good home. Even with the purchase of a new grinder, there will still be $ in your pocket in comparison to RRP

Grab it CSers

Comment

What would it cost to have it shipped toLennox Hd/Ballina region ??? Any idea ???

Shame you didnt take it with you on holidays

Cheers
                            Greg

Comment

Actually I took my Rancilio S24 and Super Jolly grinder camping with me for a week on the banks of the Golburn River, much to the delight of me mates and we went through 8kg of coffee over 7 days (admittedly there were 120 of us and no its not a cult unless you can call it a coffee cult?)

Not sure about shipping costs its something Im reluctant to organise myself, but for the asking price even with shipping it should still be an attractive purchase

This is the vibe pump version which still makes great coffee although the noise of the pump takes a bit of getting used to at first, but its a small price to pay for great coffee

Im back in town next thurs if anyone wants to see this baby in action!

Cheers,

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X